FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A large object with a turquoise hue plummeted out of the sky earlier this summer and plowed into the earth south of Las Vegas.

·
Registered
857 Posts
It was miltary related since they were right on top of it.

- by the way - who the hell wakes up at 3am to let out a cat?

·
Vendor
5,704 Posts
It is the CAT that wakes you up. I have one that around 3:00 meows untill I let it out. :roll:
They are like allarm clocks.

If I leave the cat out befor I go to bed... The cat meows at my bedroom window at around 3:00 to be let IN. :cry:

·
Registered
88 Posts
My cat is no diffrent. I don't even use an alarm clock because my cat will wake me up at the same time every day! 3am then 5am. They are great at telling time without a watch.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Holly cow, don't know wether to take the "report" seriously or not!, wonder what happened to Bob the boat guy!. and the picture of the truck... priceless!

I had a cat that would jump up against the window until I let him in, no matter what I did could not keep him in the house. :D

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
it was probably some type of new aircraft that can go into orbit without large boosters the fact the military was there to get it shows they knew it was coming down and they probably couldnt of controlled its decent back to earth so they deployed air force pjs and other support persons

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Maybe Elvis was flying it :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
devildoc said:
Probably part of that Satellite the Navy shot down.
I never have understood why they did that. There's already hundreds of nuts, bolts, gloves, wrenches, and assorted other trash in orbit. All that trash is a serious threat to craft in orbit, so why spread a ton of more trash up there?

I think they just wanted to show off and prove they could hit it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yes that is why, it was only a few weeks before that the Russians were resuming fly overs of U.S. territories. It was our way of saying "keep it up and watch what we do next".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts