FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Steven, I am from Oklahoma and I'm 22 years old. Im new here but not to forums. I am into guns, and cars and racing. I have a 500 hp mustang that i race as often as i can (also a moderator on a large mustang site, so if your interested let me know). Ive got a pretty decent gun collection, and its getting bigger all the time.

I have a baby boy who should be here in the next month, very excited and really scared at the same time. I work in the oilfield with computers, and my status is MWD engineer (measurement while drilling). I work Pan American Drilling Services. Been doing this work for almost 4 years now.

Anyways i hope to learn a lot about these guns while I'm here, and hope to get to knwo all of you guys. Anyways have a good one, and thanx for reading.

PS: I'm picking up my new OD green ps-90 tomorrow morning. I plan to turn it into an sbr within the coming months. I also have an SBR ar-15 and a SBS mossberg 590a1 done up by vang comp. I do a lot of custom duracoating and action work in my spare time. I just enjoy working on them and tearing them apart and putting them back together. I also have several glocks and otehr assorted pistols. ANyways thanx for looking.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Hey - welcome, and good luck with the upcoming baby. My son is 8 months old now - they will keep you busy. Be prepared for no sleep for the first 2 months!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thought id post a picture of the gun i bought. just got it yesterday but this pic is from the guy i bought it form. ill take some more with it in a better setting later this week!!!!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! :)
Congratulations on the new addition to the family :shock: and the PS90 :? !!!

Tony

·
Registered
520 Posts
welcome, newb! :twisted:

your new '90 looks like what i am about to get in a few weeks- my first as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts