FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Newbie here from Knoxville, Tn. I'm a long time shooter but new to FN Weapon systems. I am looking to pick up both a SCAR 16 and 17. I'm looking to most likely go the SBR route with them as well........especially with the 16.

Cheers,

Darrell

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Welcome to the forum Darrell! I'm hoping to purchase property in Knox county before too long, nice area Knoxville. The 16s is a fantastic rifle!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum Darrell! I'm hoping to purchase property in Knox county before too long, nice area Knoxville. The 16s is a fantastic rifle!!
Thank You......I'm actually in Maryville but identify with Knoxville because its much easier when people ask "Where is That??....lol. Look North around Powell, Halls or look West around Hardin valley or Concord. Inner City areas are getting really bad.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Thank You......I'm actually in Maryville but identify with Knoxville because its much easier when people ask "Where is That??....lol. Look North around Powell, Halls or look West around Hardin valley or Concord. Inner City areas are getting really bad.
I'm looking at property in the SE/SW sections of Knox county. I need at least 60+/- acres of reasonably flat land. The plan is for a grass airstrip that doubles as a 1000yd rifle range. The GF is in SW VA at the moment and will recon some props on her way back to FL. I want no neighbors or any big city issues, I am quite done with all that. Two friends are either already in TN or are currently developing their property there, they love TN.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Maryville... Beautiful part of the World. Been there many times, when I used to play on the Dragon.. Good times.

Welcome to the insanity of the FN Forum... It's extremely informative and fun...

Good luck with acquiring the 16 and 17, but you may need to do so sooner than later... The future does not look too bright, at the moment, and their availability may become a thing of the past.

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maryville... Beautiful part of the World. Been there many times, when I used to play on the Dragon.. Good times.

Welcome to the insanity of the FN Forum... It's extremely informative and fun...

Good luck with acquiring the 16 and 17, but you may need to do so sooner than later... The future does not look too bright, at the moment, and their availability may become a thing of the past.

Cheers
Oh Yeah....The Mighty Dragon!!! Heaven for sport bike riders like yourself. It's been a minute since I been on that end of town. I just bought an H&K SP5 and also an SP5K-PDW a month ago and this month I bought (2) 300 Blk Q Honey Badgers along with two Q "Trash Panda" cans to accompany them. I'm thinking it might be a minute or so before I can get serious on picking up a couple of SCARS's or lil momma might have my head.......lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts