FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am interested in buying a SCAR 17s. I will have the funds by the end of the month to comfortably purchase a scar an perhaps 2 clips (fingers crossed). Are there any for sale or is there some sort of ungodly waiting list that I have to sign up and wait till I am 40...
Thank you so much.
IITB

·
Registered
203 Posts
They are pretty rare but there are some on Gunbroker. I am on two different waiting lists as it is.

Check for FN dealers on their website and call all the local dealers in your area.

Welcome!

Ryan

·
Registered
512 Posts
There are TWO currently listed in the "FN Items for Sale" section of this forum! Have at 'em!!!

·
Administrator
11,830 Posts
Hello,
I am interested in buying a SCAR 17s. I will have the funds by the end of the month to comfortably purchase a scar an perhaps 2 clips (fingers crossed). Are there any for sale or is there some sort of ungodly waiting list that I have to sign up and wait till I am 40...
Thank you so much.
IITB
Welcome to FNForum. Check the SCAR scetion for magazine availability.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!..Scar 17's in FDE are pretty scarce,but I have seen 3 black 17's @ various dealers in the past 2 weeks down here in South Florida,..None cheap..Good luck when you get ready to purchase8)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Magazines, who needs magazines? I'm gonna just swing my scar 17 like a 3K baseball bat. :-D

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your future SCAR purchase.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Aghh - The rifle production rate has now matched the magazine production rate.:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts