FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting here a day or two late I suppose. I have been in the forum for a week or so.

A little history on me, USAF 89-95, CATM (Combat Arms Training and Maint. instructor) last three years, Police Officer for a year, and now living quietly as a Geologist here in SW MO.

Just bought a PBR and am starting to work on hand loading for best groups.

Hello to all and if I can be of assistance in any way with my past CATM experiance please let me know.

EX_CATM

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how is Houston? I spent about 10 months living in the woodlands and working in Houston.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I was in Houston today in fact. Took the wife and her mother-in-law to Ikea, then the Katy Mills Mall.

I sat on a bench in front of the Bass Pro Shop for 90 minutes while they shopped. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... :evil:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I miss ikea. I wish we would have gotten more furniture while we were there. We lived off of rayford sawdust.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome, I own a PBR to, post a pic when you can, and make sure to hit up the bolt action forum its my favorite spot but not to many people post there :(

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome! :)

SW Missouri, huh? I was on the trail (Drill Sgt) at Ft. Leonard Wood back in the early 90's. Loved the autumns there and used to take the kids to Bass Pro in Springfield. Told 'em it was not only cheaper than Branson but just as much fun. They bought into it till they hit middle school... :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts