FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I picked up a brand new Marlin 336C 30-30 lever action rifle :D :D :D . From the date code she was made in Nov.-Dec. 2007. Picked her up at Sportsman Warehouse for $450.00. They did have another 336W which has a Birchwood stock for $380.00, but liked the walnut stock better. In the future I plan to add some goodies from XS sights :twisted: , and possibly a C-more red-dot sight to boot. I plan to use nothing but Hornaday's LeveRevolution ammo through her.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Very nice, the 30-30 lever's are a ton of fun! :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Congrats! I hear they are a hell of a rifle! Pics are great too!
8)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Congrats!!!! Nice gun! :?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great little rifle that you will enjoy. I have a Marlin 1894C, which is the same rifle in 357/38, and I love it!!! The action was a little stiff when new, but after some use it is slick.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Everyone should have at least one lever gun.

:?

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't believe this!!!!!! I dropped off film to be developed on Wed. and I check back on Fri. to see if its ready and they said it won't be till Mon. after 1500!!!!!! Instead of getting upset and getting into an argument I just left. I dropped it off at H-E-B photo place. There was only one worker but she wasn't working or it seemed like she wasn't very busy. I don't think my envelope was even opened :lol: !!!!!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
nice good all around gun, i hear with the leverevolution ammo it will allow you to shoot at a much farther distance than regular 30-30 ammo anyway let us know how you like it.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LeveRevolution is "zeroed" at 200yds. The ranges I've been to only go to 150yds max. I can put 8 rounds of the Hornady's in an 8" circular target at 100yds with the other 2 shots about 2"-3" outside the target, all this with open sights and no bench shooting.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That's a very nice rifle Furyataurus. Here's a pic of my 336SC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts