FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Casp said:
...nice floor.

Just kiddin'. :D That is a pretty sweet load out. Didn't you have a Ruger P90 though?
:lol: :lol:

Yea - it was a Ruger P95. I actually had it for sale - I have a deal pending - and I will meet the guy Monday. I need the cash to pay for the new 1911. I still have to pay it off.

·
Registered
178 Posts
That is one definite advantage to owning mostly pistols, you can get 'em all in the frame for a picture without using a ladder.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I'm liking the collection...i just placed an order for my H&K P30 9mm to go with my usp....i like your h&K ship....is that a true silver slide? If im not mistaken, they dont make those anymore so that would be worth a pretty penny :)

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
iCeMaN said:
I'm liking the collection...i just placed an order for my H&K P30 9mm to go with my usp....i like your h&K ship....is that a true silver slide? If I'm not mistaken, they dont make those anymore so that would be worth a pretty penny :)
Actually, I think they make the USPs with the stainless slides still - they just do not import them any longer.

But no - mine is hard chromes, like my 2 P99s....

·
Registered
412 Posts
Excellent ShipWreck!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Now, that's nice and it rocks . . . :shock:

I don't collect much in terms of pistols, but that's impressive looking! :?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys :?

It will be next year before I add to it. I've gotten 4 new guns this year, so I can't complain.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Well, thats a freaking nice collection you have there regardless.... i hope mine will look like yours one day....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice, but you need some wheel guns.

"never trust a woman or an automatic" John Dillinger

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:lol: :lol: :-D :-D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts