FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
So wheres my damn Form 1?????
I hear ya Kev I efiled on 2/1/14 and I called when the eforms went down last week. They said it would be August for the approval. Not the 3 months everybody was hearing but I'll take it.
however, I am worried about my suppressor that's been pending form three for two months now...

·
Registered
6,699 Posts
Blah. Stupid. Ha. I applied on dec 30th I believe it was Hopefully I get it back in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I hear ya Kev I efiled on 2/1/14 and I called when the eforms went down last week. They said it would be August for the approval. Not the 3 months everybody was hearing but I'll take it.
however, I am worried about my suppressor that's been pending form three for two months now...
Unless you talked to an eform person, the regular number people have no clue outside of submitted or not

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
My 120-day mark was Monday so I'm expecting an approval email hopefully in about 3-4 weeks at the most. That would put me at the 5-month mark and I think that's a conservative estimate based on nfatracker.com reporting.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Looking at it again, maybe a more conservative estimate for the eForms is 6-months considering the ones submitted in November seem to be getting approved at about the 5-month mark. Especially considering the fact that the wait times have been steadily increasing since those lucky bastards got those 90-day approvals.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Looking at it again, maybe a more conservative estimate for the eForms is 6-months considering the ones submitted in November seem to be getting approved at about the 5-month mark. Especially considering the fact that the wait times have been steadily increasing since those lucky bastards got those 90-day approvals.
Yeah mine were submitted 12/31/13... here's to hope

1 - 16 of 16 Posts