FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scanned the site without watching any videos before posting - I just watched Newt Geingrich comment from Aug *, 07 - http://edition.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/08/gingrich/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

I don't think he is fear mongering by any stretch.

I think we are inevitably heading towards a war and it's probably gonna go down on this soil. I'm just not sure how far away that will be.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammo

jkbduck

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Are you talking about Newt the extra-maritial affairs, 3 times married, none child support paying, Tax Invasioner, "quote" moral majority/calling the kettel black, Newt?

Isn't he writting books about past wars dealing with rewriting history? Yea, I pass on the prespective from a guy that has never worn a uniform.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
What a waste of space he is....

·
Registered
17 Posts
devildoc said:
Are you talking about Newt the extra-maritial affairs, 3 times married, none child support paying, Tax Invasioner, "quote" moral majority/calling the kettel black, Newt?

Isn't he writting books about past wars dealing with rewriting history? Yea, I pass on the prespective from a guy that has never worn a uniform.
yup, that pretty much sums it up!

I'm amazed when people take military advice, and believe it as gospel from draft dodgers such as Newt, Hannity, Limbaugh, Bill Kristol, Rove and other armchair General scum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts