FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the next gun U want to buy?

For me - I think it will be a long time - But I really want an HK P2000 in 9mm :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
My next firearm is probably going to be a full size 1911. I've owned two, a Kimber and a Wilson, and regret having sold both. I miss the Kimber more but would be hard pressed to explain why.

And always on my list is a nice bolt-action rifle in 338 Lapua in a left hand config. I think the caliber and the left hand thing are the main reasons my bank account hasn't taken a hit yet.

·
Registered
171 Posts
There are so many choices in pistols and I already have a bunch like HK USP F, Sig P226, G19 and 1911s.

I'm not sure what I want next but I'm looking at Sig GSR Revolution 1911, HK USP .45 Tactical, Steyr pistol M-A1 and Walther P99.

For long guns it's easier for me after I finished my AR SPR precision rifle build I'm getting a PS90 then after that a US made new AUG style rifle porbably from TPD (TPDUSA.com) which is the 16" barrel with rails AXR model so I could retire my 16" and 20" 18 y/o Steyr AUGs.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I want one of the new Galils. I've always liked the rifle but they have been too expensive, so I am probably going to throw the dice and get a Century Galil when the next shipments come in. Hope I get one that works.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Rem 700P .308 or Savage 10FP .308

TA

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'd like to get a H&K SL8-1:

A H&K SL8-6 would be nice also, but too expensive atm. The only thing I don't like about the SL8-1 is that there are only 10 round mags for it.

I may start saving up for a FS2000, tho...... that'd be really nice.

·
Registered
857 Posts
not quite sure.

I wanted a full size Px4 in .40 but when i rented one at the range i did not like it that much and went out and bought a Kimber - i will have to try the px4again another day.

Been thinking about a bunch of different gun
- walther ppk
- some plastic pistol - sig,glock,xd
- been wanting a 92fs

I know i will end up getting them all, just not sure what is next

·
Registered
252 Posts
It's hard to find the 12 rounders for that! And unless you have friend in the business 5-6 extra mags will almost cost you what paid for the gun!

Talk about plowing the way though! Cut the barrle down to 12" and use 00 and you could plow your way out of any zombie movie! :shock:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
IN that 1980s, I remember seeing all sorts of kewl shotsguns - like that USAS 12 guage. It sucks that with the laws things went to hell.

Back then, a street sweeper was like $300 or so. I saw one at a guns hop in New Orleans. Now, the old ones U can track down cost a fortune.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I plan on buying Bruegger & Thomet's new TP-9, which is an improved version of Steyr's TMP/SPP.

A few years ago, B&T had bought the tooling and rights from Steyr for the TMP/SPP. Steyr no longer makes the TMP/SPP.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Next on my list is the PLR-16

1 - 20 of 105 Posts