FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finished paying off my Kimber yesterday and now serious thought about what to get next can start. Don't plan to buy till early next year unless an unbelievable opportunity comes up since I want to get some toys for my truck first.

Looking to add either a shotgun or carbine of the 5.56 piston variety to my collection next. All suggestions and opinions welcome!

·
Registered
131 Posts
If you are looking for a piston AR, I would go with P.O.F. Which is Patriot Ordinance Factory. They make the best piston AR in my opinion. If its a shotgun your looking for, I would go with the Remington 870 series or the Mossberg 500 series as both manufacturers have so many modification options for both it isn't even funny !

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I know everyone is ragging on the SIg556 - but I heard that the newer ones are better quality than the original ones - So, they are fixing things it seems.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have looked at the Sig556's a couple of times. I'd probably already have one if it wasn't for the mixed reviews they have been getting.

There is also the HK SL8-6, I haven't looked at them seriously, perhaps someone else has input on them.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Just orderd one from BUDs gun shop Via turbozag.... :shock:

Military and Police -
Smith & Wesson M&P Compact .40 S&W

1 - 7 of 7 Posts