FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read (on this forum) it was delayed. But anyone have anymore info?

I was second in line at a stocking dealer. First one came with the first shipment. Eagerly awaiting the next shipment...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Although I can't tell you when the next batch will ship, I can say that FN hopes to release approximately 200 a month until the end of 2009. I got this directly from FN several weeks ago.

·
Registered
25 Posts
That sounds promising, hope its true as the prices are now down into the $3000 from $4000 last week. This will insure guns at below $2500 in the coming months! :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah whats going on

Would somebody in the know please let us scarless bastards know when the next shipment is coming. Have some sympathy for gods sake

·
Registered
30 Posts
Alrighty, we are at the two week mark, so time to start watching gunbroker to see when the new shipments have arrived.

Keeping my fingers cross as I'm in on Tanners list as #6 and #7.

tqtran

Thank you, Ive been a member at fivesevenforum and with the goodwill between the two forums I figured I would come over here as well.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Keeping my fingers crossed too. I am next in line at Kingdom Arms. The first one, from the first batch, came in and went out the same day.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Jaws said:
Was that 'two weeks" a real "two weeks", or the software developement type of "two weeks"? :lol: :x

:lol:

I was wondering if anyone would get the inside joke. Figures it would be you Jaws.

Be sure!

:x

·
Registered
25 Posts
In my experience a software development "two weeks" is about six. I am really interested to see if our Q and A source is accurate. I will give his "two weeks" an extra week or so before I get skeptical. I appreciate any help he sees fit to give us to ease the wait.

:eek:

·
Registered
217 Posts
They are really a long way off schedule on these now. It was my impression the idea was to release 200 a month. There were none last month and we are halfway through this month with none as well. It may take a very long time at this rate for the first 1000 to get to market.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I wish larger numbers would get in the supply stream as this will bring pricing down to realistic levels.

I dearly want one, but I've never paid list price or above for any firearm, ever.

I'm not about to start now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wild Bill said:
In my experience a software development "two weeks" is about six. I am really interested to see if our Q and A source is accurate. I will give his "two weeks" an extra week or so before I get skeptical. I appreciate any help he sees fit to give us to ease the wait.

:eek:
Same here, I wonder if we could contact FNMan to see if they have shipped yet, or if another delay.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts