FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post a new message in the NFA section that explains, step by step, with all details, how someone goes about short barreling their PS90 with the ATF forms?

There is even a website where U can order the forms from. I did it myself (ordered the forms) before I decided to not short barrel my gun afterall - but I don't have the website anylonger.

If you can start a new thread with this explanation, I will sticky it. It will make it easier for new people to the site to figure out then.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Can someone post a new message in the NFA section that explains, step by step, with all details, how someone goes about short barreling their PS90 with the ATF forms?

If you can start a new thread with this explanation, I will sticky it. It will make it easier for new people to the site to figure out then.
I just created one - hope its got enough detail and no errors. I took this from my last experience doing a SBR on my PS90, so it should be spot-on.

If there are any errors, let me know!!!

td

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U da man! I just stickied it. Thanks!

If that is your ph # or address, U may wanna edit the post and just make one up instead of having your info there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ShipWreck said:
U da man! I just stickied it. Thanks!

If that is your ph # or address, U may wanna edit the post and just make one up instead of having your info there.
I replaced it with the time and temp line for my area :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts