FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Obama as pres, what do U think the chances are of him not allowing people to keep the NFA items they already have?

·
Administrator
12,119 Posts
I think that those that currently have NFA items and get NFA items before there is a change in the rules (there will be) will be allowed to keep their items - until they die.

However, I think that the transfer process will be terminated.

This will mean that when you die, the ATF will come to the door to collect all of you NFA items because you can no longer legally transfer NFA items to someone else.

NFA items get confiscated without even a law being passed.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I would have said they dont even know about us since we are so small However... I have a feeling this thing a few days ago with the Uzi and that 8 year old is going to come back to haunt us by bringing us to light.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, they made certain things "destructive devices" years ago - and took them away. I just wonder if that is possible here as well.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Oh who the hell knows..

Our store was going to go type 07 for NFA weapons and build an indoor rifle range to rent machine guns if Mcain won :cry:

Well, America, you got your wish. Prepare for some ****ing change.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea, what change is this...its funny no1 can give me a straight answer... :lol:

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
I agree with HK SD9 Tactical on this one.

Ice,

The dems have significant control of the house and senate, with a democratic president. They will be able to do whatever they want.

My only hope is, is that the economy is crappy, and if it remains this way for a few more years and the dems are unable to do anything (which is a pretty good reality), people will vote them out because of their emotions (this election was the same way).

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yep, I've been maxing out credit cards and working OT since Yahoo started posting poll predictions. I've got a GemTech G5 on the way, BATFE cashed my check for that on Nov 4th. The 5th I bought an AAC M4-2000 and I'm sending the paper work for that tommorrow, I just ordered 2 complete Sabre Defense Industires lowers, a bunch of magazines from C Products and Magpul, and I just got three new Sig P228 mags in the mail yesterday. Every pay day for the past year I've purchased either magazines or ammo. Since I'm an LEO I'll still be able to get my tools of the trade, this stuff is for my kids who may not be able to get it or posses stuff that is marked "LE/Military Only" as was the case during Clinton's reign.

I just wished FN would have been a little quicker to market with the SCAR. As a LEO I may get to buy one, but for the rest of you guys it would be a damn shame to miss out on that. The same holds true for the Masada and the HK-416. Timing is everything.

Many the time I've wished my Grandfather or Dad had bought that stuff when they had the chance and then passed it on. I won't be making the same mistake since everything will be in a trust.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts