FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We already have a "How To" stick on what to do to fill out the ATf forms to shortbarrel a PS90..

However... If one does a trust in order to avoid hassling with the signatures of the top LEO (to short barrel the PS90) - how much does a trust cost? I assume U can just download some forms, but I imagine that the forms cost something, as does the filing fee, right?

But, if I formed a trust and added me and my son - he could own the gun one day w/o any hassle, right? From my understanding - to pass it along to my son, the trust is easier than if I did the forms and had the LEO sign off on it and then have it only be in my name. Correct?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks!

Im about to purchase my first full auto and this writeup helped me with the questions about putting it in a corp.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought a copy of Quicken Willmaker on ebay for less than twenty bucks. I had a trust done in under half an hour. It only took about a month to get my stamp back from the ATF. No sign-offs, no fingerprints, no pictures. It's almost too good to be true!

Mark

·
Registered
15,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sfguy said:
I bought a copy of Quicken Willmaker on ebay for less than twenty bucks. I had a trust done in under half an hour. It only took about a month to get my stamp back from the ATF. No sign-offs, no fingerprints, no pictures. It's almost too good to be true!

Mark
Wow. Once U print it out - what then? File it with your local district clerk?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts