FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets goooooo!!!!!! I'm pretty excited about this years draft, its going to be crazy to say the least!

Lets Goooooo CLEVELAND!!!!!!!

(no hating on my Browns :smile:)

Reactions: FLyon

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure Jerry will **** it up for the Boys!
:lol::lol:
Thats the thing about the Draft. Your team will draft someone that will make you jump for joy, then that player will wash out.. then they'll draft a guy that will piss you off, and sometimes he'll be a star. But I get what you're saying about Ol' Jerry

·
Registered
85 Posts
front.jpg

'Duh'-sean Jackson is gonna tear our locker room to pieces.

As much as we hate on our owner - at least he seems like he'll never cave to the name-changers. Then again, Goodell won't pull the plug on the name but who knows about the next commish. I'm afraid that they do possess the authority to do so.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Lets goooooo!!!!!! I'm pretty excited about this years draft, its going to be crazy to say the least!

Lets Goooooo CLEVELAND!!!!!!!

(no hating on my Browns :smile:)
You got Johnny Boy...how do you feel about that?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im a little unsure of the pick, not too upset but wouldn't have been disappointed to have gotten Carr. But as long as he can stay focused on FB and not being in the media and partying then I think he'll do ok. But hey who knows now a days

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It sure is a wild card, could pay off huge for us or could just be another QB to add to the long list of BUSTS/WASHOUTS.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
He will be arrested for drunk & disorderly down in the flats during pre-season is my prediction but I hope I'm wrong! He will beat the bengals though so it should all be good:)

Im a little unsure of the pick, not too upset but wouldn't have been disappointed to have gotten Carr. But as long as he can stay focused on FB and not being in the media and partying then I think he'll do ok. But hey who knows now a days

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
He will be arrested for drunk & disorderly down in the flats during pre-season is my prediction but I hope I'm wrong! He will beat the bengals though so it should all be good:)
So I guess you are saying that has never happened to you? I guess I haven't been in pre-season before either, around here "pre-season" is actually Dove season because it's about a month and a half before whitetail season. Drunk and disorderly, that was the result of "pre-gaming" which included beer pong, a keg stand or two, and possibly jaeger bombs. I think I plead "no contest" at my pre-trial... Anyway, at least I don't suffer premature ejaculat.... Never mind, I digress...

;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399642880.876293.jpg

·
Registered
961 Posts
I just became a Browns fan. Go JFF!

Reactions: Navy_Mo_N161
1 - 16 of 16 Posts