FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought an FS2000 about 2 years ago. It's still new in the box. I REALLY want to shoot it. But being they were discontinued, I hate to shoot it. I'm going to guess that your average F2K buyer did not know they were discontinued and they shot it. I would like to think that in a couple years my NIB FS will be one of the few left and it would be my unique collection piece. Or....it could be a worthless piece of plastic that nobody would pay $500 for and I would be kicking myself in the ass for not shooting it.

So...

Shoot and have fun?

Keep it new in box and buy a used one as a shooter?

Keep it NIB and buy a cheaper Tavor to satisfy my bullpup itch?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any decision that doesn't involve owning AND shooting an FS2000, AUG, AND Tavor, is a bad decision. :shock:

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
If you don't choot it will atrophy and rust and all that factory slime will eat it away. Sell it or choot it. PM me if you want to sell BTW.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I wouldn't choot it, I'd shoot it.

Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
You'll regret not shooting it.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
collectables are what people can't get, at least easily. Assuming the FS2K remains on the endangered species list, prices will rise.

·
Registered
169 Posts
If you decide to save it...put me on the list for buying it for $500. :wink:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Run one mag through the FS2000, you can honestly say that you were testing for any QC issues. THEN get the Tavor and go crazy.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Given the right circumstance when you decide to sell it, the buyer may not care if it had been used for a few hundred rounds. It's all about finding the "right" buyer :wink:

But yes, I guess having never been shot will be one more reason for justifying the asking price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts