FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
A guy I worked with back in 95' bought a Norinco. Man, it was bad. Pull the slide back felt like it was full of sand. He would sit there for hours at his desk working the slide trying to smooth it out. Maybe they're are better now, I don't know. All I do know is his was "rough".

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
I thought for sure this was going to be a thread showing a Norinco nickel plated AK-47.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Norinco 45's were not supposed to be so bad -- never fired one but had a Norinco SKS and an UZI copy (should have kept that one), and they both worked well.

Bottom line is price -- how much are they asking for it? There are a fair number of new 1911's out there that are just as good or better for not a lot of money --including a host of Phillipine-produced models that have a good reputation including the STI Spartan, not to mention the Brazilian Taurus 1911.

Or, you could just buy an FNP-45! :-D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Depending on the price, it may be a good deal. You can get a NIB Rock Island w/ nickle or chrome finish for $500 or less... and the Armscor guys really stand behind their products.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts