FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have night sights on all my stuff. everywhere i went only 3 dot fnp-45's were available. i would have gone for the night sights if possible. better to have and not need than need ........ . i had a 10 pack of "NITE SITERS" in my desk for my steel sight revolvers and so far i love the whole deal on revolvers so i tried them on the fn-45 and so far so good. they stick like a m##### ******. i just needed to add a pin head spot of crazy glue for the extra small ,depressed dot holes on the rear. i pushed them down with pin and they are home. stickin great. they have industrial bonding agent on them and need NO glue on flat surfaces. a 15 minute light source charge before i go out for my model 66 and model 19 which i have them on stays bright green all night. they are bright. check out the video at the nite siters website. decide for yopurtself. for $9.00 you can't go wrong. they work for me. i buy company installed nite sights whenever i can though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Last word on night sights I has was "late spring". I'm patiently waiting ... for the moment, anyway. I just might have to move to the M&P 45 with night sights if this takes much longer.

--
Mike

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ordered my nite sights today from Nitesiter! They look great in the video!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts