FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
...shall not be infringed...unless you live in NY, NJ, CA, CO.....

Reactions: joeyhp

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
How compromisingly bi-partisan of the legislators.. hopefully NJ gun owners do not make a deal like this, especially since they are on the cusp of becoming shall-issue like CA.

It would be monumentally stupid to sell out their magazine capacity for softening a law which would be pointless with a CCW.

In exchange, the legislature will shepherd through a gun-owner championed bill that would define what are known in the gun world as "reasonable deviations" to the law governing transport of a firearm.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Most ccw holders won't get caught with "reasonable deviations" anyway. One more thing to take away from the lawful while not doing a darn thing against criminals. Long live Tennessee and other like minded states.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
A vsB.jpg

It's always decent to have a plan B. 10rd to plan A., the 15rd, just in case things go south for a while.
-just sayin'

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
As a non-New Jersey resident, I hope Christie signs this turd and in turn sinks his dream of becoming the Republican nominee in 2016.
The media's exposure of and fixation on "bridge-gate" already did that? In the NE we got weeks of coverage on that (but Benghazi, F&F, etc. received little to no air time.)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
The media's exposure of and fixation on "bridge-gate" already did that? In the NE we got weeks of coverage on that (but Benghazi, F&F, etc. received little to no air time.)
Yea I've been seeing the bridge crap over-coverage too. Screams of bias considering the amount of coverage it's gotten compared to Barry's problems as President. However, can't say I feel for the fatass considering that he's just another Northeast big government Republican that the media would have deemed "electable" in 2016.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Same bill was brought up last year along with AWB, ammo restrictions, training requirement and .50 cal ban...all were poop canned by Christie...so lets wait and see before we start dumping....right now we have several right to carry cases going forward in court with the backing of the NRA and input coming in from 18 other state Attorney Generals...Christie knows he's in the spotlight nationwide so I don't see any benefit for him to sign any of this garbage..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts