FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the next important date in the implementation of the state's gun law coming on April 1, the new head of the State Police is responding to concerns by gun owners.

Starting April 1st, gun buyers will be required to apply for a certificate from the state before purchasing any long gun from either a licensed or private seller. State Police warn it could add weeks if not months to what was a two week process.

State Police Lt. Eric Cooke is with Special Licensing and Permits. He says if you have a handgun permit, you’ll already be covered under this new mandate. Adding this element of the law fills a gap when it comes to the private purchase or transfer of a shotgun or rifle. The greatest impact will most likely be felt by hunters.

Read and see more: No Door-to-Door Gun Confiscations: State | NBC Connecticut

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Going down the toilet. Gotta sit back and watch the **** hit this fan... :eek:

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
The greatest impact will most likely be felt by hunters.
Well maybe now the "I don't own any of those silly black rifles I only own hunting rifles" crowd will pay attention and get more active in the fight. Everyone needs to be awake and active in the fight for 2A rights. Not just those of us who own "sporting" rifles. I seriously hate putting labels on different types of firearms. It's Regoddamneddiculous and only because of the media that it's happened. Propagandists. If all of the news stations suddenly went dark for a prolonged period of time I wonder how people would react? That will never happen though so its little more than a pipe dream.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts