FN Herstal Firearms banner

Non threaded barrel

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  swamp2 
#1 ·
looking for FNX 45 optic ready without the threaded barrel to buy. No one has any. Any ideas?

#2 ·
The only optic ready FNX-45 is the Tactical model that comes with the threaded barrel. As far as I can tell, they don't offer a non threaded FNX-45 with an optics ready slide. Best you can do is but a regular FNX-45, and then buy the tactical slide without a barrel. I've been on the MGW email list for a slide for over a year for one though, and none have shown up in stock there.

#4 ·
I've never actually seen the non-threaded Tactical in stock, but FN does make one. It comes with 10-round mags, and I believe is in FDE only.
Product #: 66-100223
UPC: 845737009052
You can plug the UPC into gun.deals and get on all the notify lists.

But like said above, if not restricted, it may be easier to get the TB Tactical and then trade out or buy after-market.

Reactions: LESTER
#6 ·
Buy the FNX-45 Tactical and I will send you my FNX-45 standard barrel for the threaded barrel out of my black 45 for your tactical's threaded barrel. Mine has under 100 rounds thru it.

#9 ·
I was just gifted the "State Compliant" model, 66-100223 as mentioned above, FDE with 10 round mags. Impact Guns in Utah had it in stock and I couldn't find a single other one anywhere in the US. I'm hoping to find a threaded barrel in stock somewhere/sometime to use where permitted. Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.