FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have been an FN forum visitor for a couple years now. This really has been one of the best places on the Web for valuable information. I am happy to say that I am now a member!!
Now I need to find an FN Scar 17s for myself so that I can be an "official" part of the family :)

Anyone have any suggestions as far as good prices, new vs. Used, I have a few nice toys and am willing to trade plus cash. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
Welcome for Palm Beach Gardens.... :)

·
Premium Member
9,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome-- once u have your scar the whole world will open up for you. Did you know there is a scAr club here in s.fl?
no tell me more

welcome aboard OP

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone, like I have said before, this is an amazing community and I am glad to be a part of it.

Seamac, I'm actually in palm beach gardens right now, lol. I work off of pga Blvd and Kyoto Gardens Drive.

Trouble, I was not aware that there is a scar club here in SoFL, where is it?

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Welcome. kygunco.com has 17s in stock at decent price.

Reactions: Troublesx10

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Hello everyone, I have been an FN forum visitor for a couple years now. This really has been one of the best places on the Web for valuable information. I am happy to say that I am now a member!!
Now I need to find an FN Scar 17s for myself so that I can be an "official" part of the family :)

Anyone have any suggestions as far as good prices, new vs. Used, I have a few nice toys and am willing to trade plus cash. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Welcome from a Martin County native!:)

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Welcome from Jax! The 17 is the apex rifle if you ask me :biggrin: you will love it and even more so if you stretch it's legs.

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
I wasn't aware we had a SCAR Club in SoFla, where is it Trouble? I know there's more than a few of us in here from here but........ :eek:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm new as well, I live in PSL! Just got the SCAR-17 what an amazing gun! We're going shooting next weekend at OK Corral in the AM.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts