Premium Member
4,479 Posts
One... now. :D

Welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Yes we have the internet here. We will be getting indoor plumbing next year!!!
I wanted to let everyone know that we run a carbine match in this area you all might be interested in. We call it Practical Defensive Rifle, it is basically an IDPA Match shot with rifles. If anyone is interested please feel free to let me know and I will answer whatever questions you may have. I have posted a link below to the Yahoo Group we use for posting scores, rules, pics, etc.
Thanks again for the warm welcome!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yay, a new member who's not from Texas! :p

Not in NEO, but not too far away in NWA.

Where do you guys do your matches?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rifle Matches are held east of Tulsa just north of Coweta. Saturdays Match is the 1 year anniversary of the matches and we will have at least one special guest. If you'd like I can give directions

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just central OK here, stationed at Tinker. If your looking for specific website for Oklahoma folks PM me for details.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I live South East of Claremore, and I work in Tulsa. I will have to try and make it to one of the matches. Are they at Oil Capital?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I think im all alone in ky :cry:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes, the Rifle Matches are at Oil Capital. they are always the first saturday of the month. Hope you Can Make it Out.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I shot the match yesterday with my RockRiver AR. I had a blast, and I think I did fairly well for my first time doing anything like that. I am going to use my PS-90 at the next one if I get some more mags before then. On some of the stages you are limited to a certain number of rounds to force mag changes. It will be odd only putting 6 rounds in my 50 rounders.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Furyataurus said:
What ever happend to Erica the red?????
She is whooping up on all the criminals :?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey fellow Okie. I'm from north central myself. Not far from Enid or Ponca City.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm not too far away from you. I'm a newbie on the forum too. Figured I'd start making new friends and contacts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts