FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent the Barrett parts and mags off to a friend of mine who does firearms coatings (Cerakote, Duracoat, etc) and just got it back and assembled it at home.

Excellent work and I'm 100% pleased with how it turned out.

Here's some pictures and if anybody is interested in having him do work for you, you can reach Mr. Selders at Progressive Arms through his Company's Facebook Page, or you can PM or email me on the Stryker site and I'll forward you his contact information.

M82A1 in M107A1 "muddy brown". I drilled and tapped the upper for the cheekpiece before I sent it off for finishing.

Note: the flash washed out the color so the pictures don't do it justice.

Cheers!

-SS

100_3849.jpg

100_3850.jpg

100_3851.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Looks great! Did you ever find those mag pouches and single point sling?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
WIN!!! It came out really nice-one sleek looking reach out and touch you tool:). Congrats it's awesome!!! I'm muddy brown with envy!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I'm assuming it was done in cerakote?

Looks very nice! Should draw some attention at the range :D

Reactions: STL

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Very nice!! I've been thinking about getting my 17 done up in Sniper Grey and Black.

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you going to get the QDL suppressor for it ? iirc i think its reasonably priced at around $3000. :)
No intentions on suppressing this one. It's not designed to be suppressed and I don't want to be known as the guy who beat an $8K gun to death, being stupid.

-SS

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm assuming it was done in cerakote?

Looks very nice! Should draw some attention at the range :D
Cerakote, yes.

Range? Nope, not this one. That is unless you're referring to the armchair as my range. In that case, yepper!

-SS

·
Registered
604 Posts
Now that's a sexy beast.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.