FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone see the world news monday night about the mexican police being out gunned by the drug cartel? the interview was a political agenda driven subject showing a one sided distorted view of texas and the texans rights as citizens to own weapons.the reporter stated that weapons from texas was legally being bought at dealer shops and illegally smuggled to the drug cartel in mexico for there illegal use by there men.on four different occasions the fn 5.7 pistol with the 5.7 ammo were spoken of. they called the pistol a cop killer and the bullet of choice was the new powerful 5.7 for its unheard of power and that the bullet would slice thru a body vest like a knife thru hot butter.also shown at a local dealer shop was a fn ps90. i have heard from others that after the elections were going to need to invest in reloading equipment to shoot our ps90 or 5.7. i have been told that the 5.7 bullet is on a list of other ammo to be banned from civilian hands. god save our republic. :grin:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great, lets ban the big stuff like the .50 because its to big and powerful. And lets ban the small stuff because its too fast... :roll: Oh yeah, and lets ban lead bullets because the condors might eat it. :evil: We're in trouble.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
M1P90 said:
I've got my credit card ready. If Osama or Hitlery get elected I am going on a HUGE buying spree!

Come on McCain!!!!! :grin:
If only my wife would go along with that thinking... :lol:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Watched a recent episode of that new DEA show on SpikeTV. Now as a rule I dislike those reality cop-shows with the narrator. COPS at least lets the action speak for it self...and is pretty realistic (although they do ride with a given dept for weeks on end to get enough footage for 22 minutes...alot of LEO work is bordom...).

Aaaaanyway, one of the stars (read formerly annonymous UC respectible LEO) of the show displayed a FN 5.7 they seized from a house. He went on and on about it being the cop-killer gun, etc, etc....

I was rolling my eyes...I know they ham it up for the camera but geez.

·
Registered
324 Posts
OMG why is it always the weapon/ammo's fault for crime. I have like 600 rds of 5.7x28 at home and not one round shot, our family friend who is a cop wow amazing. Way to many stupid people in our government who need to be eliminated.

·
Banned
151 Posts
Again they keep calling it a cop killer just because of the original ammo. I have yet to see any stats that back up their alligations. Show me the real numbers if you want me to believe this is the only gun that kills cops.

·
Banned
112 Posts
I'm no expert in ammunition, but from what I understand, just about any Hi-power full metal jacket or ball ammo has the same potential as any of the 5.7 ammo.
How come we don't hear about it? Why don't we hear about Hydroshock ammo? Does anybody realize the damage that stuff does to people?

·
Registered
112 Posts
i watched it, the guy interviewing the gun shop owner says something along the lines of

"isnt it true you could buy SOME ammo that will be armor peircing?"

haha, i cant stand the media. its such a sheeple tool

·
Registered
49 Posts
An AR pistol with a 100 round Beta-C magazine will do twice the damage a PS90 would do. :roll: But lets ban the stuff that looks cool, I'm sure a PS90 has an attachment point for the "shoulder thing that goes up." :x

·
Registered
103 Posts
I woul dsay stock up on Ammo just to be on the safe side

I just ordered another 4K rounds to make sure I have enough of it laying arround. I dont think after looking at the blown up FiveSeven I will even consider firing a reloaded bulllet.

If it gets banned you will make money if it doesnot you have ammo to shoot that you paid whole sale price for.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Re: I woul dsay stock up on Ammo just to be on the safe side

I just ordered another 4K rounds to make sure I have enough of it laying arround. I dont think after looking at the blown up FiveSeven I will even consider firing a reloaded bulllet.

If it gets banned you will make money if it doesnot you have ammo to shoot that you paid whole sale price for.
Due tell, pictures of a blown up FN FiveseveN? :evil: Where???

Found it, Thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
:twisted: I noticed a comment about hydra shok... totally different type of ammo... yes it is protection ammo... but not AP... far from it. all while doing its job well isnt as nice as Ranger SXT :cool:

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
vulcan15 said:
Again they keep calling it a cop killer just because of the original ammo. I have yet to see any stats that back up their alligations. Show me the real numbers if you want me to believe this is the only gun that kills cops.
There are no stats to support this argument.

A firearm that kills a cop is just a firearm.

The dickhead holding the firearm is the cop killer.

It's like blaming the match instead of the arsonist who used the match to start the fire.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
aND THAT pensils case misss pelling! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts