FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With greater and greater frequency, our federal government, under the leadership of Barack Hussein Obama, has been running the nation with little regard for the rule of law.

The implementation of Obamacare is one example where Barack Obama’s officials have changed the so-called law at their whim.

The bankruptcy of Chrysler and General Motors was one such example, as was the Fast and Furious program by the ATF are two additional examples.

The latest gun-related example comes just this weekend as the ATF ignored a court order restraining them from raiding Ares Armor in California.

ATF came in and took their customer list anyway.

Read see more: NOT UNCOMMON UNDER OBAMA: ATF Ignorning the rule of law with Ares Armor | GunsSaveLife.com

·
Registered
551 Posts
There are people on the Left applauding this. one very liberal friend i knew from High School, told me (on Facebook) that he is glad this is happening , because he fears that the Left if given the chance will either take him and his family out back and shoot them, or cart them off to re education camps. I told him people on the right feel the same way about the left !

·
Registered
409 Posts
The left has never played by the rules, why would they start now. They ignore the laws they don't like. This country is like a toilet flushing, we are swirling the drain.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Not surprized.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Just doin their job...:-o

1 - 7 of 7 Posts