FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I went through many screw sizes to find the right combo that would work normal and then would let me use the gas adjustment to shoot suppressed so I have a minimum of backgas.

·
Premium Member
9,867 Posts
Did you use the adverse setting as normal and the normal setting as suppressed (once you changed out the jets)?

·
Registered
503 Posts
What gas jet are you using? I'm looking at suppressing my FS2000 too when my suppressor finally get out of jail, which should be a matter of weeks now. I do have the lowest 4 gas jets available and have a dead-air nomad-L, which is low back pressure.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think I ended up running through most of the upper sizes for sale on Midwest Gun Works. I think the largest I went was 2.05mm, but can't recall if that's what is in the rifle. It's either that or a 2.00mm screw. FYI, the screws for the SCAR fit the FS2000 as well. Also, removing that stock gas screw required some delicate work with a reversing drill bit. I run a Specwar 7.62 can on mine.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I think I ended up running through most of the upper sizes for sale on Midwest Gun Works. I think the largest I went was 2.05mm, but can't recall if that's what is in the rifle. It's either that or a 2.00mm screw. FYI, the screws for the SCAR fit the FS2000 as well. Also, removing that stock gas screw required some delicate work with a reversing drill bit. I run a Specwar 7.62 can on mine.
Do you have to wear ear pro or does it sound pretty good?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts