FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive started doing my research about sbring my ps90. ive seen a quite a few places that sell an adapter to use any ar15 style noise, or flash supressor. my question is, has anyone put a noveske flaming piggy hider on one and if so, did it cuase any problems, and how does it look? if anyone has any comments or pictures please add to this and let me know what your thoughts/ideas are!!!! thanx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really? in my mind i think it would look badass, but id like to see pictures before i put money into the project

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe ill have a buddy photoshop one up for me

·
Registered
520 Posts
bear in mind that the adapters are made primarily for P90s/PS90 SBRs.

on that end, i think it might look alright. as it is, the PS90 is already one of those "so ugly it's beautiful" kinda rifles. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well like i said, it wont be going on untill i do the sbr (this summer for sure) i think it would look retarded on the 16 inch barrel, but with the 10.3 inch i think it owuld look pretty cool

·
Administrator
11,082 Posts
The sixteen inch barrel requires the stock FN flash hider. The hider is a principal part of the floating barrel system. The same pertains to the 10.3in barrel. You either have to use the stock P90 flash hider or you have to have a barrel adapter specially made to adapt to another flash hider.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i know that and thats what i plan to o and try out the noveske on it. ive got a buddy photoshopping it for me as we speak

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here it is. personally i think it looks great, of course it would be a little bit bigger becasue my two pics didnt match up great, but i think it will look great. i think i may give it shot when it comes time to sbr it

·
Registered
520 Posts
HK SD9 Tactical said:
The sixteen inch barrel requires the stock FN flash hider. The hider is a principal part of the floating barrel system. The same pertains to the 10.3in barrel. You either have to use the stock P90 flash hider or you have to have a barrel adapter specially made to adapt to another flash hider.
CMMG already makes a 1/2x28" thread adapter for SBR PS90s- the standard thread pitch for the AR15, so there are tons of options open. they are even compatible with threaded suppressors. :?

·
Registered
414 Posts
drgnracin72 said:
here it is. personally i think it looks great, of course it would be a little bit bigger becasue my two pics didnt match up great, but i think it will look great. i think i may give it shot when it comes time to sbr it

Yup, just like I thought. It looks like azz. Even on the SBR it doesn't look like it belongs. I'd take a fake gemtech over that ANY DAY.

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
drgnracin72 said:
anyone else have any thoughts
Boy, it is hard to say. It does look a little strange, but not any stranger than the long PS90 barrel. I suspect if I had one the look wold definately start to grow on me.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Hmmmmm, I'm not excited about it. It is different. I dont think I would do it, but if you like it that's all that really counts.

·
Administrator
11,082 Posts
It's like the paint color of your car.

You only have to please yourself.

If you like it, go for it.

Personally, I do not like it but hey, thats me - not you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts