FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i build alot of guns to be strictly conversation pieces for my shop. This is one of those. One of the guys at work has been playing The Zombie Survival Guide for us at work, and this is an homage to it. not meant to be fired, just displayed....altho i did fire it, and it still shoots fine ;)

i give you...Zombie Holocaust!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I like it. It is not a totally absurd idea and has been done in the past.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CeeKay said:
Dude, I want a Five-seveN bayonet!!! :D :D :D

Nice handgun, and nice name for it too... It really fits well.

- CK
CZ makes the block and blade, but i had to do some work on the mill to get it to mate up to the 57 and look good.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Now you need to come up with a folding version that extends as you draw it. THAT would be interesting.

·
Registered
43 Posts

Not the kind of weapon you just shove down your pants while doing other things with your hands. You would definatly need a holster er scabbard er whatever.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Iraq Ninja said:
Now you need to come up with a folding version that extends as you draw it. THAT would be interesting.
way ahead of ya....im making a backing plate for my Microtech front opener that will have a built in rail. im still working on an opening method.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Bonedust, That cool!!!!

I don't know if this could be done but if you could get the blade of the Microtech to open when the last round is fired and the slide lock's back that would be awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts