FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all- new to this forum. I recently bought one of the Promoted Pawn trigger pull reducer kits. easy to install, but seems only the first lowest setting will cycle the second round. that wasn't my situation: Does any one know how to take up the slack before the break? I would be interested in buying a new trigger pack that has a 4.5# pull and no creep. anyone know a qualified 'smith to recommend? Thanks all in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:eek: boy- 25 views and not as much as: "gee, I don't know"? It's not like I am asking how to bump fire or convert to other than semi- I just hate the fact I have to earn a 9# pull from 2.5" trigger to shoot a sub gun round. this has become a $1500.00 Beretta Storm! so, thanks for looking at my post-

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
The gun is a bullpup - it has a long trigger bar from the trigger up front to the trigger pack. Because of the design, there isn't much you can do. Promoted Pawn's device is one of the few trigger adjustment devices I have seen.

But, be aware that the trigger pull on any bullpup will never be a crisp, light trigger. The PS90s trigger isn't that bad actually. I understand what you are trying to do, but that's outside of the parameters of the weapon itself more than likely. Someone here may know something I do not, but I think you are out of luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shipwreck- Thanks for the reply. I installed the PP trigger reduction "kit", which was a piece of plastic the size of a Listerine breath strip package with 6 grooves cut. the 4 lowest settings were too low, preventing the ejection of the spent casing and chambering of a fresh round. so, I needed to use the setting that only reduced the pull weight by a small fraction (1lb, maybe). I guess I'll just suck it up..again, thanks. Secrest out.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
He's posted info about his product before, so I am somewhat familar with it and how it looks. I was tempted to get one at one point, but just decided to just leave mine stock.

·
Registered
152 Posts
For a smoother pull, try lubing the trigger bars with INOX oil. INOX oil won't become sticky, or gum up like regular oils.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts