FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fox News' Bill O'Reilly and President Barack Obama went back and forth for a tense 10 minutes Sunday afternoon, in a pre-Super Bowl interview that focused on the IRS, the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, and the rollout of the Affordable Care Act.

O'Reilly opened the interview by saying he wanted to get some things "on the record," and the two ended up sniping back and forth for most of the interview.
He asked Obama, point blank, why he did not fire Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius after the flummoxed rollout of his signature health-care law.

"Why didn't you fire Sebelius?" O'Reilly said.
He avoided a direct answer, but Obama said that people were being "held accountable." O'Reilly subsequently questioned Obama on whether his promise that, "If you like your plan, you can keep it" was his biggest "mistake" as president. Obama used a football analogy at the end of this line of questioning, saying he was trying to not dwell on the "fumbles" and move on to the next play.

O'Reilly also asked Obama if he was told in the initial aftermath of the 2012 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, that it had been a "terrorist attack."

"When someone is attacking our compound, that’s an act of terror," Obama said, adding that he had used that phrase in a Rose Garden statement the day after the attack.

"Your detractors believe that you did not tell the world it was a terror attack because your campaign didn’t want that out," O’Reilly said. "That's what they believe."

"And they believe it because folks like you are telling them that," Obama shot back.
After some intense questioning about last year's revelation that the IRS targeted certain groups, including conservative groups, for extra scrutiny, Obama took another jab at Fox News.

"These kinds of things keep on surfacing in part because you and your TV station will promote them," he said.

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
NO, Mr. President these "things" keep surfacing because you are a pathetic LIAR! That's why the TRUTH keeps surfacing, it is always troublesome to keep the truth hidden especially when one surrounds themselves with equally incompetent and pathetic liars. In time, no matter your feeble, misguided attempts at deceit and deception you, and those responsible along with you will be held accountable, it's called a President's legacy and yours will NOT shine favorably upon you.

"These kinds of things keep on surfacing in part because you and your TV station will promote them," he said.

·
Registered
409 Posts
NO, Mr. President these "things" keep surfacing because you are a pathetic LIAR! That's why the TRUTH keeps surfacing, it is always troublesome to keep the truth hidden especially when one surrounds themselves with equally incompetent and pathetic liars. In time, no matter your feeble, misguided attempts at deceit and deception you, and those responsible along with you will be held accountable, it's called a President's legacy and yours will NOT shine favorably upon you.
i agree. This man's legacy is maniacally trying to destroy the very things that made this country great.

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Think about it, he's much younger in comparison to other President's so either he thinks a spaceship is going to whisk he and his entire family to another planet or he is oblivious to having to live with the ridicule and moniker of this Country's worst President in history. Sad really for an alleged Constitutional Attorney/Professor one who has gone out of his way to disassemble the very instrument he swore an oath to protect. UNBELIEVABLE!

i agree. This man's legacy is maniacally trying to destroy the very things that made this country great.

·
Registered
961 Posts
He is a farce and there is a compelling argument that his daddy is the avowed Communist Frank Marshall Davis, not the place holder from Kenya the public is currently being sold on at present.

Reactions: Ironminer

·
Registered
876 Posts
Obama is nothing more then a race baiting coward. If he was a white president he would have been impeached a long time ago. And don't think about calling me racist because you can't except the truth.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Think about it, he's much younger in comparison to other President's so either he thinks a spaceship is going to whisk he and his entire family to another planet or he is oblivious to having to live with the ridicule and moniker of this Country's worst President in history. Sad really for an alleged Constitutional Attorney/Professor one who has gone out of his way to disassemble the very instrument he swore an oath to protect. UNBELIEVABLE!
The historians write the history . I'm sure he feels comfortable in that a Berkeley professor will write his, and insure his "rightful" legacy .

I can assure you, he will go down in history (history taught in many schools) as a great president. It's sad, and regretfully will happen that way.

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
You're probably right but they also once told us all cholesterol was bad then in about ten years time a major reversal took place. Let's not forget that fairy tale about Columbus being the first to discover the "new" world, imagine him making such a claim to a Viking. I'm willing to give the idiot ten years of falsified and misplaced glory if it means he's relegated to obscurity afterwards. The moral, in the end it catches up to and there is no denying or hiding that.

The historians write the history . I'm sure he feels comfortable in that a Berkeley professor will write his, and insure his "rightful" legacy .

I can assure you, he will go down in history (history taught in many schools) as a great president. It's sad, and regretfully will happen that way.

·
Registered
573 Posts
You're probably right but they also once told us all cholesterol was bad then in about ten years time a major reversal took place. Let's not forget that fairy tale about Columbus being the first to discover the "new" world, imagine him making such a claim to a Viking. I'm willing to give the idiot ten years of falsified and misplaced glory if it means he's relegated to obscurity afterwards. The moral, in the end it catches up to and there is no denying or hiding that.
If only somehow that matters. It is the lives his policies that are ruining right now, that matter. In the end, the evil men always triumph, because no one is willing to do anything, until after the damage has been done.

Yes...I believe he is evil.

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Oh yeah, the man IS evil!

If only somehow that matters. It is the lives his policies that are ruining right now, that matter. In the end, the evil men always triumph, because no one is willing to do anything, until after the damage has been done.

Yes...I believe he is evil.

Reactions: Ironminer

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Get him Bill!!!

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
You know how I know he was lying? He was talking! You can glean more from what wasn't said then from what was. Avoidance of the issues at hand and the shifting of blames are an admittance of guilt. He knows he's floundering but he also knows that the damage has already been done. Mission accomplished - america is now a cesspool of entitled government reliant pond scum. Its been proven easier to sit at home and pop out kids then it is to find a real job. Yes Oblama as JoAnn Watson*says "bring home the bacon". How many of you still know someone who sing his praises?

·
Registered
364 Posts
He is great at deflecting. He just embarrased himself even more by blaming the media for his problems with congress. The truth hurts and he doesn't want to accept it.

·
Registered
961 Posts
My proudest moment of proclaiming myself as average is summed up below. What an awful donkey this President has been.

"Now, this debt ceiling -- I just want to remind people in case you haven't been keeping up -- raising the debt ceiling, which has been done over a hundred times, does not increase our debt

"It's always a tough vote because the average person thinks raising the debt ceiling must mean that we're running up our debt..."
-Obama

This man must have graduated from Common Core University the above logic.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Should've been Hanity! Better yet, the Judge!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Should've been Hanity! Better yet, the Judge!
Judge Napolitano is the THE MAN! Love that guy. I would have danced in the street to see a Presidential Ticket of Ron Paul and Andrew Napolitano.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
There is a pretty good article about the interview in the NY Times by Baker. If you get a chance, read it. The NY Times slants left so far they could lick their own ass, but the article by Baker was good.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts