FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12993.htm

Barack Obama may be on a world tour surrounded by a fawning media, but Sunday an expert in electronic document forensics released a detailed report on the purported birth certificate -- actually a "Certification of Live Birth" or COLB -- claimed as genuine by his campaign. The expert concludes with 100% certainty that it is a crudely forged fake: "a horribly forgery," according to the analysis published on the popular right-wing Atlas Shrugs blog.

The purported birth certificate was published by the left wing Daily Kos blog on June 12 in response to unconfirmed reports that Obama was not in fact born in the United States (Canada and Kenya were suggested as the possible locations of his actual birth). Since he would in that case not be a natural born US citizen (his mother was not present in the US sufficiently long as an adult to pass American citizenship on to him automatically), he would not be eligible to be president. Israel Insider has followed the story in five previous articles (the previous one here) and uncovered evidence, most recently, of admitted forgery among Daily Kos bloggers, tolerance of electronic forgeries on the blog site, as well as efforts by a blog administrator to conceal the admission of forgery.

The latest examinaton of the purported documents is by far the most detailed and technically sophisticated to date.

Atlas Shrugs publisher Pamela Geller reports that the expert analyst, who goes by the screen name "Techdude", is "an active member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, American College of Forensic Examiners, The International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners, International Information Systems Forensics Association -- the list goes on. He also a board certified as a forensic computer examiner, a certificated legal investigator, and a licensed private investigator. He has been performing computer-based forensic investigations since 1993 (although back then it did not even have a formal name yet) and he has performed countless investigations since then."

Perhaps the outspoken Israeli press corps will be able to do what their fawning American counterparts have failed to do so far. Obama's visit this week to Israel will be an opportunity to begin asking the tough questions -- however unpolitically correct -- about his apparently forged birth certificate and what that means for his citizenship status and Constitutional fitness to be the next leader of the free world.

The pseudonym was apparently inadequate to prevent Techdude's identity from being exposed. He reports that last week one or more persons "decided to track me down and vandalize my car and hang a dead mutilated rabbit from my front door in a lame attempt to intimidate me from proceeding with releasing any details of my analysis. They did succeed in delaying the report by a few days but instead of deterring me they just really pissed me off. To their credit, if I had not taken a few days off from the analysis I would have missed the most damning piece of evidence -- the remnants of the previous security border."

Techdude's detailed report, which runs more than 3000 words and 20 pages with extensive magnified illustrations and comparisons, reaches the following conclusion about the documented that was first published on the Daily Kos extreme left-wing blog and subsequently publicly endorsed by the Obama campaign, both in statements by official spokesmen, and featured on its "Fight the Smears" website. Here are some of conclusions:

"The (Daily) KOS image security border pattern does not match any known specimen from any known year. It does not match the pre-2006 nor does it match the post-2006 certificate patterns. The placement of the text in all of the pre-2006 and post-2006 certificates are almost identical pixel location matches while the image?s text placement does not match any known specimen from any known year. The shape and kerning of the fonts used in the 2006 through 2008 certificates are identical while the shape and kerning of the fonts used in the image does not match any known specimen. The KOS image shows clear signs of tampering such as the mismatch in RGB and error levels, visible indications of the previous location of the erased security border, easily detectable patterns of repeating flaws around the new security border, EXIF data that says the image was last saved with Photoshop CS3 for Macintosh, and finally a technician from Hawaii who confirms it just looks wrong."

The evidence, he says, allows for two possible scenarios by which the document was fabricated:

"There are two obvious scenarios used to create the image that can be ascertained from evidence. Either a real COLB was scanned into Photoshop and digitally edited or a real COLB was first scanned to obtain the graphic layout then blanked by soaking the document in solvent to remove the toner. After rescanning the blank page to a separate image the graphics from the previously obtained scan could then be easily applied to the blank scan after some editing and rebuilding. It would also explain why date stamp bleeds through the paper and the various bits of toner located around the image as well as the remnants of the previous location of a security border."

The purported birth certificate was published by the Daily Kos on June 12 in response to unconfirmed reports that Obama was not in fact born in the United States (Canada and Kenya were suggested as the possible locations of his actual birth). Since he would in that case not be a natural born US citizen (his mother was not present in the US sufficiently long as an adult to pass American citizenship on to him automatically), he would not be eligible to be president.

After more than a month of controversy and demands that the Obama campaign produce a paper birth certificate for analysis, this damning new evidence raises the stakes for the democratic party and its front-runner.

Will Obama and his people continue to stonewall in the facing of the mounting evidence of forgery, and provide paper proof of an authentic, original birth certificate or even a genuine secondary Certificate of Live Birth? And will the mass media and mainstream pundits -- which so far have hesitated to touch the hot potato -- finally address the loaded issue of his possible unfitness to meet the basic Constitutional requirement for a President?

Perhaps the outspoken Israeli press corps will be able to do what their fawning American counterparts have failed to do so far. Obama's visit this week to Israel will be an opportunity to begin asking the tough questions -- however unpolitically correct -- about his apparently forged birth certificate and what that means for his citizenship status and Constitutional fitness to be the next leader of the free world.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Interesting article Therm. On a side note a simular question is being asked about the other candidate.

By Pete Williams
Justice correspondent
NBC News
updated 7:21 p.m. ET, Fri., Feb. 29, 2008

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., and his advisers are doing their best to brush aside questions — raised in the liberal blogosphere — about whether he is qualified under the Constitution to be president. But many legal scholars and government lawyers say it's a serious question with no clear answer.

The problem arises from a phrase in the Constitution setting out who is eligible to be president. Article II, which also specifies that a person must be at least 35 years old, says "No person except a natural born Citizen" can be president.

Sen. McCain is undoubtedly a citizen. He was born on Aug. 29, 1936, in the Panama Canal Zone, and Congress has specifically provided that anyone born there of U.S. parents, as he was, is a citizen. Indeed, the general rule is that anyone born of U.S. parents outside the United States is a citizen.

But is John McCain a natural born citizen? The Constitution does not define the term further, and legal scholars say the notes of the Constitution's drafters shed little light on what they meant. It seems clear only that the founders wanted to make certain that whoever was president would be loyal to the U.S. alone and not to some other country. But the term "natural born citizen," many scholars say, was not in common use at the time the Constitution was written.

Sen. McCain's supporters draw some comfort from a law passed in 1790 by the first Congress. It provided that the children of US citizens born outside the US "shall be considered as natural born citizens." The law is no longer in effect, but it provides some guidance on what the founders had in mind at the time of the Constitution.

And some legal experts find it hard to believe the founders would have considered their own children, if born overseas, to be ineligible for the presidency.

"If John and Abigail Adams were sent to France on a diplomatic mission, I find it inconceivable that they would have thought their children were not natural born citizens," said Professor John Parry of Lewis and Clark Law School.

Issue has come up before
This issue has been raised before in the presidential campaigns of Barry Goldwater, born in Arizona territory not the United States, and George Romney, born in Mexico. But it was never resolved.

In 1964, the Supreme Court seemed to say, without deciding, that "natural born" meant born inside the United States. In an opinion on an unrelated issue, the court observed, "The rights of citizenship of the native born and of the naturalized person are of the same dignity and are coextensive. The only difference drawn by the Constitution is that only the 'natural born' citizen is eligible to be President." But that language is not legally binding, and the Supreme Court has never ruled on what "natural born" means.

The ambiguity has stirred concern for decades. In 1987, New York Times columnist William Safire suggested amending the Constitution. "The 'natural born' phrase unfairly burdens children of Americans born abroad ... because it casts a shadow across any candidacy: if elected, the President-elect would surely face a challenge on the born-abroad impediment," he wrote.

Sen. McCain has the support of Ted Olson, the former U.S. solicitor general. "The plain meaning of 'natural born citizen' includes persons who become citizens of this nation 'naturally,' that is, by virtue of their birth to parents who are citizens, particularly when the birth takes place on territory occupied and controlled by the United States, in Senator McCain's case, a U.S. military base in the Panama Canal Zone," Olson says in a statement. But that is by no means a universally held view.

U.S. 'never had sovereignty' over Canal Zone
Besides, many legal scholars say the Canal Zone never was sovereign U.S. territory. In a February 1978 speech to the nation on the Panama Canal Treaty, heavily vetted by government lawyers, President Carter said, "We have never had sovereignty over it. We have only had the right to use it. The US Supreme Court and previous American presidents have repeatedly acknowledged the sovereignty of Panama over the Canal Zone."

It's not clear, either, who would have the legal right to sue if McCain were elected president. One expert on federal procedure said any taxpayer aggrieved by an action of a President McCain would have standing to challenge his qualifications.

Legal scholars generally agree on one thing, however. If this issue did produce a legal challenge, the courts would be very reluctant to invalidate the results of an election, especially given such an uncertain legal landscape.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Article - and one definitely worthy of consideration. However, the McCain issue has clear definitive legal bounds and framework to base precedent on.

The Obama issue on the other hand, deals with outright deception, forgery and lies. If indeed Obama was born to NON-AMERICAN citizens on NON-AMERICAN soil, then that would CLEARLY disclude him from becoming a president. THe law and constitution is clear on that.

Personally, I do not have any beef if any president was born on foreign soil. It's a non-issue and should not disqualify a well qualified person. However, the clear machinations and obfuscation of the facts at hand by Obama, Liberal Party and the media raises serious concerns about Obamas character.

So right out of the gate, the Republican issue is an open one, whereas the Obama issue is immediately clouded by forgery. I have to ask then, why would one need to forge a document ?

The Obama birth certificate is clearly a forgery as examined by forensic experts in that field and based on that fact alone should constitute a felony indictment.

-TH

·
Registered
356 Posts
Thermallator said:
The Obama birth certificate is clearly a forgery as examined by forensic experts in that field and based on that fact alone should constitute a felony indictment.

-TH
AMEN!!! This whole ordeal pisses me off that it got THIS far without anyone questioning that forked-tongue fiend. If this is allowed to go on and he is allowed to continue being a candidate, I think things will go very poorly in the future.

:!:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I haven't been paying much attention to this, so... silly question... shouldn't there be an original copy of it in Hawaii? Hawaii was a State 2 years before he was born so there must be court house records, or were they destroyed somehow?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Or maybe someone had their pockets lined with money..... :evil:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Look at the other choices we had. Mitt Romney :roll: was a draft dodging, anchor baby of illegal mexican immigrants. One of the biggest gun haters in politics. Hell, he strapped his dog to the roof of his car and drove cross the country, the a-hole should have get a barbed wire enima.

I got nothing against McCain, he's an American Vet and very patriotic. But he is very old, I worry that he will not live out his first term. As I said in another post here, his medical records for the past 8 years is over a thousand pages long. If this was 8 years ago I'd vote for him. I'm just not sure that he will make it to the finish line. Ya know?

I'm not voting for Obama either. He is way too left for me, and he is too non-specific on how he would accomplish his goals. I don't agree with his stand on open boarders, gun control, ****'s in the service, socialized welfare, and a host of other issues.

I think our choices suck.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
devildoc said:
Look at the other choices we had. Mitt Romney :roll: was a draft dodging, anchor baby of illegal mexican immigrants. One of the biggest gun haters in politics. Hell, he strapped his dog to the roof of his car and drove cross the country, the a-hole should have get a barbed wire enima.

I got nothing against McCain, he's an American Vet and very patriotic. But he is very old, I worry that he will not live out his first term. As I said in another post here, his medical records for the past 8 years is over a thousand pages long. If this was 8 years ago I'd vote for him. I'm just not sure that he will make it to the finish line. Ya know?

I'm not voting for Obama either. He is way too left for me, and he is too non-specific on how he would accomplish his goals. I don't agree with his stand on open boarders, gun control, ****'s in the service, socialized welfare, and a host of other issues.

HAHA that is hilarious...way to lay it out...i couldnt agree with you more! Well said well spoken!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
devildoc said:

Dead-on. I also can't get by McCain's angry old man persona lately. Its more of a personal issue and am not sure it should disqualify him from getting my vote but he seems like he's become of bit of an ass lately.

Agreed they all suck thats why I am voting for Bob Barr. I think its Obama's to lose anyway.

·
Registered
980 Posts
just keep in mind that everything in the article about the birth certificate thing the reporter simply gleaned off of a ultra republican blog- not really the best source

sometimes the tail wags the dog

·
Vendor
5,704 Posts
This just in... hmmmmmm I wonder if Obama is in Hawaii trying to forge a hard copy ? hmmmmmmmm

Obama Refuses to Answer Birth Certificate Lawsuit

Friday, October 24, 2008 4:16 PM

By: Kenneth R. Timmerman Article Font Size

A Pennsylvania lawsuit alleging that Barack Obama is not a “natural-born citizen” of the United States took an unusual twist this week, after a federally mandated deadline requiring Obama’s lawyers to produce a “vault” copy of his birth certificate expired with no response from Obama or his lawyers.

The lawsuit, filed by former Pennsylvania Deputy Attorney General Philip J. Berg — a self-avowed supporter of Hillary Clinton — alleges that Barack Obama was born in Kenya and is thus “ineligible” to run for president of the United States. It demands that Obama’s lawyers produce a copy of his original birth certificate to prove that he is a natural-born U.S. citizen.

Berg's suit and allegations have set off a wave of Internet buzz and rumors, though Obama could easily have put the matter to rest by providing the federal court with the basic documentation proving he is eligible to take the oath of a president. But Obama has apparently decided to deny the court and the public that documentation.

The Constitution provides that any U.S. citizen is eligible to become president if the person is 35 years of age or older and is a natural-born citizen; that is, born in the territorial United States.

By failing to respond to the Request for Admissions and Request for the Production of Documents within 30 days, Obama has “admitted” that he was born in Kenya, Berg stated this week in new court filings.

Berg released a long list of “admissions” he submitted to Obama’s lawyers on Sept. 15, and asked that they produce documents relating to Obama’s place of birth and citizenship.

Instead of responding, lawyers for Obama and the DNC asked the court to dismiss the case. But Judge R. Barclay Surrick of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania has issued no ruling in the case that would have given Obama’s lawyers more time.

“There are lots of legal ways to stonewall,” a well-placed Republican attorney told Newsmax, who was not authorized to comment officially on the case. “But failing to respond is not one of them.”

“The first thing they teach you in law school,” he added, “is don’t put a complaint like this in a drawer. That’s how a nuisance case can become a problem.”

The 30-day deadline for defendants to comply with a discovery request is set forth in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedures.

“It all comes down to the fact that there's nothing from the other side,” Berg said after he filed a motion on Thursday for summary judgment.

“The admissions are there. By not filing the answers or objections, the defense has admitted everything. [Obama] admits he was born in Kenya. He admits he was adopted in Indonesia. He admits that the documentation posted online is a phony. And he admits that he is constitutionally ineligible to serve as president of the United States.”

In a contentious case, lawyers on both sides will haggle over the production of documents, and will frequently go beyond the deadlines, several lawyers told Newsmax.

“The rules are more often complied with in the breech rather than the observance,” a senior trial attorney who has close ties to the Democrat Party, but is not involved in the current case, told Newsmax.

“Lawyers frequently do not return telephone calls or meet discovery deadlines because of sheer inadvertence. Therefore, we do not consider a failure to respond as a ‘violation,’” he said.

Allegations surrounding Obama’s place of birth have been swirling for months. Earlier this year, the Obama campaign sought to put down the rumors by making available a computer-generated Certification of Live Birth, issued in 2007 by the State of Hawaii. [See the Certification of Live Birth — Click Here.]

Respected conservative blogger Ed Morrissey called the Berg lawsuit a “conspiracy theory” that had been put to rest by the Obama campaign over the summer but ”has arisen like a zombie yet again to suck the credibility out of the conservative blogosphere.”

However, the 2007 document produced by the Obama campaign omits key information that normally appears on birth certificates in the United States, including the name of the hospital where he was born, the size and weight of the baby, and sometimes the name of the doctor who delivered him.

In addition, the critics of the 2007 document note that Obama's father is described as “African,” a term used today. The formal language in official documents at the time — 1961 — would have identified his race as “*****” or “Colored.”

The Web site snarkybytes.com has produced a vault copy of a Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth from 1963, issued by the Hawaii Department of Health. [See the vault copy — Click Here.]

In addition to naming the hospital and more details about the baby, the 1963 vault copy also includes the “usual residence of the mother,” and the “usual occupation” of the father. None of this information appears on the 2007 Live Birth certificate produced by the Obama campaign.

Berg has been a perennial political candidate in Pennsylvania, having run in Democrat primaries for attorney general, lieutenant governor, governor, and other offices without success. He served as deputy attorney general of the State of Pennsylvania from 1972-1980.

His credibility was tarnished by work he did for the far-left “9/11 for the Truth” campaign, which alleged in a federal lawsuit that the collapse of the twin towers in New York was caused by “controlled demolition” ordered by the president of the United States.

Nevertheless, in recent weeks, lawsuits have been filed in seven additional states demanding that Barack Obama produce an original vault copy of his birth certificate, to dispel the rumors that he is not a natural-born United States citizen.

The latest suits have been filed in state and federal courts in Hawaii, Washington, California, Florida, Georgia, New York, and Connecticut to compel Obama to release his birth records.

Lawsuits in Washington and Georgia are seeking state superior courts to force the states’ secretary of state, as the chief state elections officer, to require Obama to produce original birth records from Hawaii, or else decertify him as a candidate for the presidency.

Ironically, Obama mentions his birth certificate in passing on Page 26 of his 1995 memoir, “Dreams of My Father.” “I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school,” he wrote.

Lawyers for Obama and the DNC did not return calls for comment on the current status of the case, or explain why the Obama campaign did not simply put to rest the whole controversy by releasing the birth certificate that Obama apparently cherished as a teenager.

In the past, questions about Sen. John McCain's legal status have arisen. McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone at a U.S. Army hospital. McCain had legal experts vet his constitutional qualifications, and he also disclosed a copy of his birth certificate.

© 2008 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

·
Vendor
5,704 Posts
Press Release: Berg v. Obama dismissed - Berg appealing to U. S. Supreme Court
Saturday, 25 October 2008 16:51 administrator Main - News Philip J. Berg is Appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court as Obama is "NOT" qualified to be President of the United States Lawsuit Against Obama Dismissed from Philadelphia Federal Court

For Immediate Release: - 10/25/08 - Contact Info at end.
UPDATE: Ruling attached at end. It's a really poor copy, but it is all we have for the moment. Willl put up a better copy when we get one.

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/25/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that he is immediately appealing the dismissal of his case to the United States Supreme Court. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg said, "I am totally disappointed by Judge Surrick's decision and, for all citizens of the United States, I am immediately appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court.

This is a question of who has standing to uphold our Constitution. If I don't have standing, if you don't have standing, if your neighbor doesn't have standing to question the eligibility of an individual to be President of the United States - the Commander-in-Chief, the most powerful person in the world - then who does?

So, anyone can just claim to be eligible for congress or the presidency without having their legal status, age or citizenship questioned.

According to Judge Surrick, we the people have no right to police the eligibility requirements under the U.S. Constitution.

What happened to ‘...Government of the people, by the people, for the people,...’ Abraham Lincoln in his Gettysburg Address 1863.

We must legally prevent Obama, the unqualified candidate, from taking the Office of the Presidency of the United States,” Berg said.

Our website obamacrimes.com now has 71.8 + million hits. We are urging all to spread the word of our website – and forward to your local newspapers and radio and TV stations.

Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case as, “we” the people, are heading to a “Constitutional Crisis” if this case is not resolved forthwith.

* * For copies of all Court Pleadings, go to obamacrimes.com

# # #

Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659
[email protected]his e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I am just in shock....

The powers that be will pull this crap off it seems. He has been forced on the people. Sold by the press to the people who only care about Dancing with the Stars and American Idol. All the crap in his background would prevent him from having a security clearance, but he's gonna be president because the mainstream press would rather investigate Joe the Plumber.

This is ridiculous....

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Can we please fast forward a year or 2 to be done with this? I'm sick of this. I'm sick of the media selling a candidate, especially one who isn't willing to disclose his past.

·
Vendor
5,704 Posts
Just heard that Obama had his birth certificate sealed by the Governor of Hawaii. That is why he went there and not to visit his dieing grandmother.

Can you imagine if McCain did that????? :evil:

We are skrewed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Inside Today's Bulletin
Hawaii Governor Seals Obama Birth Certificate
By John P. Connolly, The Bulletin
10/30/2008
Email to a friendPost a CommentPrinter-friendly
The governor of Hawaii has ordered Sen. Barack Obama's birth certificate to be sealed, according to reports.

Advertisement

Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, R-Hawaii, the state's first female governor, allegedly placed Mr. Obama's birth certificate under seal and instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances, according to the online news service, World Net Daily.

WND tried to access a copy of Mr. Obama's birth certificate, but was denied by the governor's office, which cited a law protecting citizens against identity theft. An anonymous source told the news site that the Hawaii Department of Health would immediately release Mr. Obama's original birth certificate, provided Mr. Obama that would request the document's release.

Gov. Lingle's order, made when Mr. Obama visited Hawaii to visit his ailing grandmother, would last until Nov. 5, the day after the election.

Mr. Obama's birth certificate is quickly reaching legendary status in certain Internet circles. Questions about Mr. Obama's citizenship have spawned several lawsuits by citizens who demand to be assured that Mr. Obama is indeed a natural born citizen and eligible to be sworn in as U.S. president.

In Pennsylvania, lawyer Philip J. Berg filed suit in an attempt to force Mr. Obama to produce his records, only to have the court reject the case, saying Mr. Berg has no standing to enforce the Constitution.

In Washington State, a citizen named Steven Marquis filed a similar lawsuit, but directed at Washington Secretary of State Sam Reed. That case was also thrown out, because the Washington Secretary of State has no authority to force Mr. Obama to produce his documents.

Another lawsuit over the birth certificate is still pending and was filed by longtime Obama critic Andy Martin. Mr. Martin hopes to make an appearance in court later this week.

Critics assert that there is evidence to suggest that Mr. Obama was not born in the U.S. The theories place his foreign birth in Indonesia or Kenya. According to laws in force in 1961, Mr. Obama's mother would have been too young to transfer U.S. citizenship to her son if he had been born in the U.S. The Obama campaign says that they have the original documents at campaign headquarters in Chicago.

Mr. Obama released a short-form version of his birth certificate on his "Fight the Smears" Web site, but the scan of the document does not show the requisite embossed seal and authoritative signature. Mr. Obama's reluctance to produce the documents and quell the controversy has puzzled some voters and outraged others.

John P. Connolly can be reached at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Under law if one of your parents is an american citizen the you are a US citizen. If you are born over seas at a US embassy or on US Military base, you are a US citizen. If you are on US soil even if its not a State, your still a US citizen.

But the real question is........

Do test tube babies delivered by C-section count as natural born?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts