FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure she really meant this in the way it sounds... or did she?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
373 Posts
hahaha, you've got to love the free loaders.

Look at him honey, if he becomes president you'll never have to worry about doing anything with your life.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few months after Katrina we had a contractor come do some work for us. He had a helper who was from N.O. He had fled N.O. on a free bus ride to the Houston area, where he promptly was given a room at a Motel with the understanding that when he got his 2000 dollar free credit card he would pay off the room.

He didn't pay for the room of course, he blew the money. He wanted the "gov" to rebuild the rent house he had been living in so he could go back. The owner of the house didn't have insurance.

Talking to this guy was just incredible. I asked why did you get the free bus, the credit card... why didn't you pay for the room, why should others pay to rebuild the house?

Others? I don't others to pay, I want the gov to pay."
I asked why should the gov pay?
"Because of the hurricane"
That is what insuranse if for.
"But we didn't have any"
That is your problem, not ours.

This went on for quit a while. He never did understand what I was talking about. To him, he didn't cause the hurricane so the gov should give him everything he could think of with all that free money the gov has.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Ppl like that pis me off....what a worthless POS... :roll:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't have to, it didn't bother me if the kid stood around all day. The contractor should have though, he had to do all the work.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Can't say I'm surprised, most people do not know what a honest days work is, and nothing is ever their fault when they're caught with their pants down, live for the moment don't worry about tomorrow. :(

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Its all about responsibility. People don't want to take it anymore and pass it on to someone else and then wonder why they are in the mess they are in.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All Hail Obama. We are screwed.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
This is going to turn into a welfare state...

Why the hell do I have to work my a$$ off to pay for school and everything else plus pay for them to sit on their a$$'s all day doing nothing expecting the government to support them. It's like they are perpetual children expecting or believing they deserve to be supported for by mother government just because they are alive. They should move to Puerto Rico. From what I've heard from some of my professors who have lived there, the government (ours) pays for just about everything they want and it's a perpetual party.

My guess is, people like this ***** about the government then expect the government to give them money for no reason, and when that doesn't happen ***** about th government more. :!:

Sorry for the rant, but people like this piss me off.

Starting to feel better... but then I see the election coverage.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
This sucks on a day like this of all days....I HAVE TO BE SOBER!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Saw the news and all I have to say that the sub level of education for these people is quite funny and scary, As one supporter told the news while screaming that he's going to change the world!!!! I got news for you honey He just became the President Elect of the United States of America- NOT THE PRESIDENT OF THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!...... :evil: WTF!!!!

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Somebody pinch me...

Crap, it is happening...

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
HAHAHAHA

·
Banned
4,097 Posts