FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama playing the race card except his African roots Obama gets on TV and there he is introducing his lightskined grandmother to America. Showing off how white he really is. A couple days later a TV station goes to Africa to met Obamo family and there they are living in a shack grinning at the camera with no teeth saying in broken english how their family owns America. They are dirt poor and he lives like a king. Why.. A decent person with money and poor family members takes care of them. He does all he can to avoid his african roots out of one side of he's mouth and talk up the White/Black from the islands out of the other.

Also he says we should do away with all the borders between countries and live as brothers and sisters live as one. I think he is running for KING. Pat

·
Registered
373 Posts
That without borders stuff is from radical human rights....the extremists in that camp believe that anyone should be able to live anywhere they want and borders should not exist at all. There are a lot of other great mandates involved with this ideology, rating on your neighbors..large migrations of people where they are needed...and on and on. Sounds like that s word.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
We are soo screwed, he is going to win. It doesn't seem to matter how many people i flick off with obamanation stickers on their cars lol

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
iCeMaN said:
We are soo screwed, he is going to win. It doesn't seem to matter how many people i flick off with obamanation stickers on their cars lol
You too? :lol:

I'm always temted to rearend them. Then I think, "wait, I won't have a car then" and don't. I should take a picture of this street by my church. All but 2 houses on one side have Obama signs in their yards. 2 houses are for sale, 1 with a sign and 1 without. Then there is a house with nothing in its yard. I think it might be vacant...

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
HAHA...they are all over here. My father was just telling me that he was listening to howard stern and he was walking up to random ppl asking what they thought of Obama. For example, Hey what do you think of Obama since he wants to stay in Iraq and get the job done ect...which is clearly not his policy but in a nut shell he was using McCain's policies and ppl were smart enough to realize that, yet they are voting for him?! I was embarrassed....no wonder ppl in/from other countries think we are idiots...prime example :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts