FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
These must feel like a real kick in the nuts by the Dems. They thought they had all blacks under their thumb without exception.

Reactions: cutter11

·
Registered
99 Posts
Over the past few years I have been noticing a very slow move by the black community away from the Dems. This is just another one of those course corrections. One of these days they will all see how they have been played by the dems.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
409 Posts
Over the past few years I have been noticing a very slow move by the black community away from the Dems. This is just another one of those course corrections. One of these days they will all see how they have been played by the dems.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Yet in the last election some black areas had 100% of the votes for Obama. Either this is a VERY slow move by blacks away from Democrats or there was some serious voter fraud.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Yet in the last election some black areas had 100% of the votes for Obama. Either this is a VERY slow move by blacks away from Democrats or there was some serious voter fraud.
I would wage a large sum on both.

Reactions: Ryno

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Interesting.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Excellent video, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
And what do you think the statistical probability of getting 100% of any vote is? 0%.

There is no way one person got all the votes without fraud. No way at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts