FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I did not have not posted this gun on GunBroker. Someone decided to help themselves to my images and like a tard I didn't block off the SN data. Either way the false ad has been reported to GunBroker. I am going to take new photos as well with my username in the background, SN will be blurred and the new images will be watermarked. Thank you for reporting the issue. If you see ANY GB ad with those images please let me know and report it of GB. And to clarify my Gunbroker account is rogue1788.

For more photos, please just message me directly and I will provide you new photos. I have posted a new photo from the non-SN side.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rectangle Font Gas

I had some unexpected bills and am selling off a large portion of my gun collection. I am selling my OD FS200. All original comes in the original box, with and magazine, manual, cleaning kit and has the aftermarket tri-rail installed. The original foregrip is also included as is the tri-rail box.

The gun in nearly brand new as you can see in the photos. I purchased it in pre-2011, 2007-2008 if I remember right, and found it had a defective trigger pack which would only cause light primer strike. You can see my thread posts about this in my posting history. The defective trigger pack was replaced, and I test shot a mag with no issues. The gun has had less than 60 rounds through it probably closer to 40 but that was 10 years ago so I cannot remember if the first mag i shot was a full or partial. The gun was my primary home defense gun for a year, but went unused and was rotated to the back of the safe for a shotgun and there it has been ever since. I have posted a ton of photos at the bottom of this post. There are a couple small marks on the right side behind the trigger, they are very small and superficial but i wanted to call them out and you can see them in the photos.

Asking $3400, price includes shipping to your FFL for CONUS. Alaska I will cover the first $50 of shipping. I will not ship to Hawaii, or any states that will not accept 30 rounds mags or if your FFL refuses to accept the transfer.

No Paypal, as its a gun, I accept Cashiers check and will ship as soon as payment clears.

The FS2000 will ship directly to your FFL, you will be responsible for the FFL transfer fee charged by your FFL. I am an Idaho resident, another Idaho resident can purchase locally and avoid shipping if that is preferable. Idaho CCW is required or transfer to Idaho FFL.

Thank you!
Jeff

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No, this has not been posted on GB.

it seem like some scammer stole my photos and posted an Fradulent GB ad. I have reported the AD, pulled images down and i will upload new photos with watermarks on them to prevent this from being an issue again.

·
Registered
37 Posts
What part of Idaho are you in? I have a place in the northern lake area and am going up there this friday. Would love to check it out as I've always wanted one. Also sorry about your pics getting ripped on gunbroker, that happened to a few of my listings as well and pisses me off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts