FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided that I like the all black and as of now we have ten of them. This is the second PS90 in OD Green I bought. It has about 250 to 350 rounds through it. I am asking this price because it comes with 5 mags, 5 boxes of ammo, Urban tactical single point sling w/ two point sling attachment(in green), MPF Tech extend side rails, MPF Tech top rail, NC Star selectable red dot sight, original sight, all accessories boxes and original FN PS90 box. I will post pics as soon as I am able. I would prefer a face to face sale, but I will ship it to a board member. The individual will pay shipping and his FFL fee. This is how I will ship it to you: I will take all to my FFL and logg it with him and give you the # so you can check to make sure it is there and ready to be shipped, you will wire or send a cashiers check to me and when I receive the funds I will release the gun for shipping to you. Or we can do the PayPal thing and then I will ship it to you. I will pay my FFL his fee and the deals done. I really don't want to sell it but, the other green one is gone and a tri-rail in black now sits in its place. So, PM and let me know.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks abpt1 for the picture post ! Its a pretty good setup, well besides the new Tri-rails we have. I really, really am not wanting to get rid of it, but the other green one is gone and we are switching to all black. Make me an offer or half trade me ! Cash and a new Gun maybe? Let me know? Also, I will NOT dis-assemble the package.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sold it today July 30th 2007. Well sold for 1,500. and a trade of a brand spankin new Glock SF21. A great deal for me !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.