Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I have a used OD PS90 for sale. I can't honestly give a round count as I am the second owner.

The person I purchased it from said it had less than 500 rounds through it, more like 300. I personally fired 100 at the range over a year ago. Since then, it's been sitting in the safe.

It has the white reticle optic, a LED module, and the 30 round magazine. I also have 3-50 round magazines NIB and 2 50 new, no boxes. Also 1-50round magazine that has been used once my original trip to the range. I had the box somewhere, and if/when I find it you get that too.

My agency will not let me carry this, and as cool as it is, it doesn't get any play. So, it's gotta go.

I also have an IOM (round trigger guard) for sale. Again, this one is used. Has about 500 rounds through it. I sold off the original 10 round magazines, and have 3 20s with it. They have not been used, but had been loaded and unloaded. All firing was done with the 10 round mags.
I also have 4 NIB 20 round magazines, box papers etc with this.
Looking ot get $1350 for this package.
GONE!

Have a second IOM I'm selling for a friend. It has been fired, but again I can't say what the round count is. This one comes with FN case, papers and cleaning kit, but has 3-10 round magazines. The mags have indentations in the followers from handling/firing. Looking for $1150 for this one.

I will make a smoking good deal on both if you're serious and have cash. I'm not looking for trades. I also have a small supply of SS195 and some SS196/107 that I will sell only with the rifle or after it goes. Again, I prefer local sales.

Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If it's a Colt, LMT or other higher end AR, I would be interested. Otherwise, no as I own 2 and am building a 3rd.

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is so very tempting. I've been wanting one of these for awhile. I know little about them other than it is completely unique and has a hot little round.

My home is in DFW and I'm about to also get an apt in Waco because I'm going to be working for L3 communications. I may try to take a look at it if possible, I would prefer a face to face deal also.

Shoot me an email with maybe a few pics and I could ask you a few questions.
Thanks,
JP

[email protected]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Payment for IOM received!

For those interested, I am selling another IOM for a friend. Pretty much the same as the one I just sold, except this one has 3 ten round magazines. He's looking for $1100.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As much as I'd prefer a local sale, I have a deal pending.

In the unlikely event that should fall through, I will post an update.

Thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Two questions. Have you sold the IOM yet and is it the one with the round trigger guard?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My apologies for not responding sooner. I have not checked the forums in a couple of weeks.

I had decided to keep the PS90, but would definitely be interested in a trade for the FS2000.

PM's have been sent.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.