FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I recently picked up a PS90 from the forum and I can say that I love it! Need to add some upgrades soon. I have been looking around for the OD stock as I have a thing for non-black rifles. How hard are these to come by? A search of GB reveals minimal offerings. Do these have runs like the fde scars?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
So I recently picked up a PS90 from the forum and I can say that I love it! Need to add some upgrades soon. I have been looking around for the OD stock as I have a thing for non-black rifles. How hard are these to come by? A search of GB reveals minimal offerings. Do these have runs like the fde scars?
Sadly they are no more.

I was able to trade my Black stock for a Green one by listing it on the Forum. Give it a try.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Call FN Parts. They were supposed to have been getting another shipment in April. They may be sold out now but From Jan - Mar you could order them (OD Green Stock only) all day long for $250.00. Then they limited orders and said they were getting more in April.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Contact Stryker Enterprises. See if he has any.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Both good suggestions...
I was able to get a stock from FN Parts also. It was $286 shipped to my door. I too heard the April re-stock possibility from " Rita ".
mjk1

·
Registered
573 Posts
Both good suggestions...
I was able to get a stock from FN Parts also. It was $286 shipped to my door. I too heard the April re-stock possibility from " Rita ".
mjk1
I ordered one in February, but their re-supply has yet to come in. I'll post up when I get a call.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Waited for almost 20 minutes for sales today (good thing I had nothing better to do at lunch). They are out of the OD stock but are taking backorders. Expected to deliver by fall.........

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts