FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember some member posted a pic of his 17S with a Auto marked lower. I didnt pay much attention back then, now I want one so I wont suffer OCD because of the milled out metal lug in the magwell. Anyone know more about them?

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
Thanks for sharing Tal, and how does one get their hands on a 16s "S-1-A" trigger module? If what Tac Con's claiming turns out to be true and they begin offering an Assisted-Reset trigger for SCAR's I'm going to need one.

And then a 16
:mrgreen:

Reactions: LESTER

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
The "S1A" stripped trigger modules are not normally available to the commercial market, they are designed not to just swap onto a SCAR16s/17s. Outside of the S1A marking, lack of the milled out magwell pin and the added features that keep them from swapping onto a SCAR16s/17s they are the same as the ones that come with your rifle.

To get one you have to honestly know someone or run across someone selling one and most likely after that it will have to be modified to fit.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The "S1A" stripped trigger modules are not normally available to the commercial market, they are designed not to just swap onto a SCAR16s/17s. Outside of the S1A marking, lack of the milled out magwell pin and the added features that keep them from swapping onto a SCAR16s/17s they are the same as the ones that come with your rifle.

To get one you have to honestly know someone or run across someone selling one and most likely after that it will have to be modified to fit.
What are the added features that prevent them from being readily swappable?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts