FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a new take off from my 20S. No rounds fired.

Slight wear on wrench flat (shown in pic) due to FN using gorilla torque to put these on. Hardly noticeable but full disclosure.

Looking to get $55 shipped via PayPal friends and family or you can use Goods and Services but you'll need to add 3.3% for transaction fee.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Banned
105 Posts
This was a new take off from my 20S. No rounds fired.

Slight wear on wrench flat (shown in pic) due to FN using gorilla torque to put these on. Hardly noticeable but full disclosure.

Looking to get $55 shipped via PayPal friends and family or you can use Goods and Services but you'll need to add 3.3% for transaction fee.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Must have come off a first edition .308 20S (with the "stepped" barrel) as the 2nd edition .308 & the 1st edition 6.5 Creedmoor all come with a full profile barrel and the Surefire Procomp flash hider. This same 3 prong flash hider also comes standard on the FN factory SCAR 17S 13" SBR and 20" barrels, both of which are getting very difficult to find at under $1200 each. I bought both barrels years ago when they were on sale for $900 each and I thought at the time that that was excessive. Damn near $1000 for just a barrel, who'da thunk it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.