FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 431 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
This may take a while! Here is one I built about 3 years ago, but it just got the Duracoat that warm weekend before Christmas. It is a .45ACP, Old Colt Series 70 slide and barrel on a Doublestar frame. Genuine WWII era safetly lock and green canvas Micarta grips, and Millett high profile sights.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
ShipWreck said:
45 ACP MC Operator (Springfield) - with an added magwell:

I'm hoping to join you in June...

I really like the look of that magwell.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here is a 9x23mm Winchester I built on a Caspian frame. The other slide is an old Colt .38 Super slide I got on E-Bay back in the happy day when they allowed listings of gun parts. I rust blued it, though I am now using Duracoat more and more.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Like a hand crafted Time Piece or expensive Jewelry, the Finer Things keep shining through.

TRP Operator:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love those full rail Operators. I always regretted not buying the one at my local shop in 2003.

But, I have a full rail Custom Shop Operator coming my way - I should have it in the next couple of months :?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Indeed Ship, the triggers are great as well. :?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Smith&Wesson--SW1911PD

·
Registered
4 Posts
ADMIN EDIT - PHOTOS REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING 800 pixels as per forum rules - sorry (I gave it a few weeks)

- Shipwreck

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Well I guess I'm not the biggest SIG fan on this site anymore... :lol:

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
Well I guess I'm not the biggest SIG fan on this site anymore... :lol:
TA, you better buy some more so you can catch up :?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Alright heres my Para P12 that I bought years ago when they first came out. Its also been my CCW ever since.

1 - 20 of 431 Posts