·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
92G Vertec

Reactions: HAPPY PLANET

·
Registered
857 Posts
what's the advantage of the skeleton hammer besides looks?
Seems like it would just make it easier for it to get snagged

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wlcohen said:
what's the advantage of the skeleton hammer besides looks?
Seems like it would just make it easier for it to get snagged
Supposedly, it increases lock time. I really have no idea about that. But, I like the way it looks. That was mainly why I did it.

Everyone customizes 1911s so much - I wanted to do a little to the Beretta.

Plus, with the combination of my new hammer and the D spring I put in, the SA pull is crisper.

I changed both at the same time, so I can't comment if its 1 or the other that helped the trigger more. But, I can feel the difference in the SA pull (the D Spring mostly helps with the DA pull).

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got my grips back - someone from Beretta Forum installed some Beretta medallions where the Hogue logo was

:? :? :?

·
Registered
33 Posts
pics are down, ShipWreck - I know what you have from the forum, but you've got to fix them here!

I have too many cool pics to post them all here.... the link in my signature is the way to go, just click that and enjoy the Beretta-filled goodness! :?

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
I think Shipwreck disabled/deleted his photobucket pics since ALL of his pics that he's posted are down.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
GarciaM25 said:
I have too many cool pics to post them all here.... the link in my signature is the way to go, just click that and enjoy the Beretta-filled goodness! :?
I like the M9 with the dark earth grips :shock:

Don't really care for the crimson trace aspect (that's just me), but I think it looks sweet in D.E. :?

·
Registered
33 Posts
djv38 said:
I like the M9 with the dark earth grips :shock:

Don't really care for the crimson trace aspect (that's just me), but I think it looks sweet in D.E. :?
Trust me, a lot of people thought I was crazy for unloading the Dark Earth grips for the all black look..... I just didn't think it worked well, and I got to make someone else's day by handing over a VERY hard to find set of grips for a fairly common set of black CTC's with Beretta logos!

·
Registered
496 Posts
stuffgeek said:
I like the gold emblems..just a little hint of "pimp"
Those are custom made hogue grips. A guy over at the Beretta Forum will drill a hole on the Hogue logo, and install the medallions. He has two different designs, and 3 different colors. He will also put them into the Hogue aluminum grips for the Beretta as well.

I plan on having him put them into a new set of Hogues for the M9A1. They look kewl in person.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts