FN Herstal Firearms banner
1581 - 1593 of 1593 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here's my new Frankengun. Wilson Combat billet lower that I scratched up on my last build covered with some gun skin, Aero Precision M4E1 forged enhanced upper with handguard, Toolcraft full auto BCG, B5 Systems SOPMOD stock and reduced angle pistol grip, Rise Armament RA-434 high performance 3.5 lb trigger, Ballistics Advantage SS fluted .223 Wylde barrel with VG6 Precision Epsilon SS muzzle brake and a MagPul sling topped off with a Vortex Strike Eagle SFPMOA reticle 1-8x24 scope. It was on sale ands I was over budget.

I took it out yesterday and ran about 300 rounds through it, it performed flawlessly and is dead on the money!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wolf 12.5” A1 uppers. Got a another 16” wolf A1 upper at Wilson Mfg getting chopped to 10.75”.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Got this cooked up and running good after a bunch of experimenting and rebuilding.

My AR chambered in 221 Fireball. Custom McGowen 4140 fluted pipe, Lantac enhanced BCG, BCM upper faced and trued, Anderson lower, SA adjustable block, JP buffer, Jard set trigger, Smoke Composites hand guard and buffer tube, Smoke Composites cheek riser, OdinWorks Zulu buttstock, OdinWorks ambi selector, Spartan carbon bipod, Rainier Arms Avalanche charging handle, Ergo Tactical Deluxe hand hug grip, Burris mount, Vortex 4-15 optic, Omega can.

Still a work in progress cooking up the hand loads. Been converting 223 brass to make Fireball and trying a variety of pills. Best so far have been the Barnes 36g Varmint Grenade and the Nosler 40g hollow point Varmigedon. The Barnes average 3211fps and the Nosler 3162fps so far.

This was the best of three groups in a row that all put 5 rounds in less than .5 MOA.
Rectangle Line Font Triangle Pattern

The flyer was me and aggravating but still not too shabby.
Triangle Rectangle Font Office supplies Wood

Not the best pic of it but there’s a cat so…
Air gun Machine gun Trigger Wood Shotgun

·
Registered
417 Posts
Well the ten FN-15 rifles I wanted were discontinued so we ended up buying 8 DD rifles for the same amount of money.

Custom DDM4.
14.5” 5.56 CHF barrel.
Select fire lower.
Aimpoint PRO
Magpul MBUS.

This rifle is very lightweight!

1581 - 1593 of 1593 Posts