FN Herstal Firearms banner

101 - 120 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Really nice P-07! CZ-USA has confirmed that they are moving towards domestic production of CZ firearms. No word on what/where/when

·
Premium Member
9,673 Posts
Received the LOK Grips for the CZ75 Cold War Edition. Outstanding fit, feel and finish. I wish my crappy picture taking skills could do them justice. But here's what I got:

And the CZ team:

For the record, I'm as much as a commie as I am a vegan. And trust me, I'm no vegan.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I can’t decide if I’m going with a set of Esmeralda cocobolo wooden grips or the LOK hammer & sickle grips. I might go with the LOK grip to differentiate it from my first Cold War.

Overall it’s a typical 75B. My one complaint is the paint for the Red Star and Hammer & Sickle were sloppily applied. Have bubbles.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Hey - fnfalman, where did you find the red grips. I’m digging it—- would like a pair for my commie gun too!!!! I really like mine. Mine has standard white dot contrast, but I bought mine as part of the first run a few years ago—- do the new ones come with better sights?

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Hey - fnfalman, where did you find the red grips. I’m digging it–- would like a pair for my commie gun too!!!! I really like mine. Mine has standard white dot contrast, but I bought mine as part of the first run a few years ago–- do the new ones come with better sights?
The new one is the same as the one a few years ago.

The grip on the old one is from Esmeralda exotic grips. Her cocobolo grips tend to be more on the red side but no guarantee. Choose the best pair to your liking.

https://esmeralda.cc/

PS. This second one is new to me but it’s not new. It’s from the second Cold War limited edition.

The first Cold War edition had the squared off trigger guard and the Hammer & Sickle not colored in.

101 - 120 of 146 Posts