FN Herstal Firearms banner
141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Beautiful guns I owned couple CZ's.
I have a CZ75B SP01, And a CZ75D PCR Compact both have the 87 trigger, and M Carbo spring kits.
I been looking at a Shadow 2 great triggers.
Thanks for eye Candy.
My next will be a CZ97BD when I can find one.
One day I will get a Shadow.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
CZ Shadow Line 75 Compact. Apparently the Shadow Line series is being imported sporadically in small batches. It’s not even listed on CZ USA website.

slightly used and the previous owner milled the slide for RMR/SRO.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What a beauty! I love the CZ series pistols! Most of all, I liked the blue handle. This color gives these pistols a zest. I also have several guns from the CZ series at home, but I have never met a blue handle. I would buy one. I also have a Glock-17 custom, which I purchased from one grandfather. It is beautiful. It will be necessary to picture my arsenal with weapons, and I think many people would like it. However, I have some old photos, but they need to be restored, so I will need to contact the service for processing and correcting pictures.
___
Photo Retouching Services | Retouch Photos Online

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I came across this barely used Shadow 2 Blue SA. Still has box and paperwork but under $1K. I needed another Blue SA like I need a hole in my head but what are you gonna do when presented with a good deal?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Had a chance to fire a P-07 the other day, and now I want one. I get why people like CZs, and I've gotten to where I enjoy DA/SA anymore (which is why my FNX-40 gets carried much more regularly these days)

141 - 158 of 158 Posts