FN Herstal Firearms banner

261 - 280 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have a wild desire for a .41 magnum these days ... anyone with pictures of theirs?

Reactions: fnfalman

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I have a wild desire for a .41 magnum these days ... anyone with pictures of theirs?
My one and only .41 Magnum. It's a SW Performance Center M657 that was made quite a while back. Note the lack of Hillary Hole, and it has the hammer mounted firing pin.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Magnum 9 1/2 inch Barrel for Concealed Carry... LOL It matches the 7 1/2 inch one I have and makes the Kimber Ultra Carry 3 inch 45 acp look like a TOY !!!
When the SuperRedhawk first came out, the local gun shops couldn't find the 9.5" barrel model for me so I had to settle for the 7.5" barrel model.

·
Registered
869 Posts
My one and only .41 Magnum. It's a SW Performance Center M657 that was made quite a while back. Note the lack of Hillary Hole, and it has the hammer mounted firing pin.

You have a beautiful pistol there sir. What's the trigger like in SA?

Reactions: fnfalman

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
You have a beautiful pistol there sir. What's the trigger like in SA?
This bad mamajama was made by the Performance Center when it was still tuning guns instead of just making weird looking stuff nowadays. The DA and SA pulls are what expected of a properly tuned trigger. SA has zero slack and glass rod crisp. I don't know how light it is but it's pretty darn light.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My favorite for carry when hiking or hunting:

S&W 696 no dash. Shoots the "Skeeter" load extremely well and with great effect on hogs or deer.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
not a picture, sorry, but i shot my friend's Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casull.

dang :icon_wtf:

after 3 shots, i was done. won't want to shoot that again unless a bear is going to eat me.
the .45 longs felt like duds in comparison.

261 - 280 of 297 Posts