FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find a "regular rifle room" in the FN Forum. So, if this needs to be moved, go right ahead. :)

My wife surprised me (totally!) with this beauty! It's a Browning BL-22 (grade 2) with a Maple stock. It's gorgeous!

I've been wanting a lever action. Wifey did her homework!

She even got me a brick of ammo!

I've got several really COOL guns (mostly FNHs). But, this is my first PRETTY gun. I'm totally digging the Maple stock!

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
She's a beauty. Congrats and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Congrats! She's a keeper! (wifey too! )

·
Registered
312 Posts
She's a beaut, eh?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Gorgeous gun man! I really dig that Maple stock.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Browning's fit and finish has always been top shelf for production firearms. I love blued steel and wood.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congratulations.

Don't let any small children handle it... when I was probably 9 or so, I had my brother's BLR 22 (grade 2 as well) in a leather sheath and was to put it in the truck. The window was rolled down, and I was just big enough to see in, so I raised the end up high to put it in the truck through the window and out slid the rifle onto the graveled road. It looked like a car after a hail storm. I didn't say a word hoping no one would notice. Trust me, I still hear about it to this day.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nicely done. Love the grain of that maple stock.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Sorry to say it here on FNF, but there's just something wonderfully timeless about a nice gun made out of steel and wood. I must still be living in the 19th century.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Sorry to say it here on FNF, but there's just something wonderfully timeless about a nice gun made out of steel and wood. I must still be living in the 19th century.
I don't think FN minds anyone complementing a Browning rifle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts