FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i'm about 2 hours away from picking up a ps90, with a Bushnell 2x, 3 mags, 200 rounds, ERT sling, a custom case (looks sort of like a form fitting glove), and some sort of mag coupler. I'm guessing $1200 is a pretty good price for all that. I have a quick question on cleaning. I have an otis kit for my 5.56, and I'm wondering if I need to get bore brushes for the 5.7, or if I can use the stuff I have for the 5.56. Common sense tells me that I should go spend the couple bucks on the right size brushes.

PS. I'm excited. I've wanted this gun since the 90s and Stargate. Once the dust settles from talking (negotiating) my wife into letting me buy this, I plan on filling out the Form 1.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
9,718 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the PS-90! Good plan on filing that Form 1. It's definitely worth it.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Hello and welcome!

The Otis for the 5.56 caliber is perfect for the the PS90.
It has everything you need.

If you don't have the Otis, a .22/.223 bore snake or .22/.223 brushes would be perfect for the PS90 also.

For cleaning the firing chamber, I use a 9mm brush, but the .223/5.56 brushes with the larger diameter brush end for the chamber are just as good

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts